"Some people think that they can stand up in front of a room full of people, say something, and make them laugh. They hope they're right."
Stand-up comics frequently say that this form of entertainment is both the most difficult to perform and most rewarding. Even if certain comics make it into mainstream television and movies, they will often return to the stand-up circuit.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Recorded and Stand Up Comedy"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- Sam Kinison
- Sarah Silverman
- Shoot the Shaggy Dog/Recorded and Stand Up Comedy
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism/Recorded and Stand Up Comedy
- Spell My Name with an "S"/Recorded and Stand Up Comedy
- Stan Freberg
- Stan Freberg Presents the United States of America
- The Steve Harvey Show
- Steve Martin
- Steven Wright
- Stewart Lee
- Stock Shticks
- Suspiciously Similar Song/Recorded and Stand Up Comedy
Media in category "Recorded and Stand Up Comedy"
This category contains only the following file.
- James Meyers - Satan.jpg 960 × 640; 122 KB