Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons/Awesome
- Macintosh's Marauders in action.
- Chapter 16 is a rolling CMOA for Blackjack - She intimidates P-21 and U-21 into backing down, despite being in a slave collar that P-21 could detonate at any time. The rest of the chapter is taken up by a four-way battle as Deus and his mooks, the Pecos gang, and three members of the Zodiac family arrive to take Blackjack down. Blackjack wins.
- The first time we see the full extent of Rampage's Healing Factor. She takes on a sentry robot, which shoots her with a missile. Then she gets flattened by falling debris. She gets up and charges the bot, which hoses her down with its minigun. Rampage tackles the bot, missing most of her face and upper torso, plus her throat. It falls on her, crushing her again. Still going, Rampage pulls out a ripper concealed in her armor and takes the bot apart. She regenerates completely seconds later.
- Blackjack is climbing down the treacherous mountain path from Watcher/Spike's cave, working her way through a six-pack of Buckweiser, and gets ambushed by three enclave pegasi. After a brief fight, BJ successfully intimidates the leader into carrying her down the mountain, and throws in a Badass Boast for good measure.
- Of all ponies, the Goddess gets one by assuming direct control of Lacunae during a firefight with some raiders and taking out all of her anger with Littlepip on them.
- Blackjack and Rampage each get one in Chapter 32:
- Rampage is able to snap Blackjack out her terrified stupor in Horizon Labs, keeping her cool despite the fact that she's actively mutating. As they escape and set fire to the lab, Rampage allows herself to be incinerated, earning herself an Out of the Inferno moment as her mutated flesh is burned away.
- Blackjack, who has been cornered and blinded by Steel Rain, fires Trottenheimer's Folly straight downwards into the HMS Celestia's ammo magazine.
- Chapter 34. Blackjack meets up with Littlepip.