Kid Icarus: Uprising/Radar
Despite the series just being revived and being an E10+ game, you wouldn't believe how many sexual jokes (amongst others) got past the radar.
- At one point in the game, near a hot spring, Palutena wonders why Pit doesn't remove his clothes. After a few inquiries, Pit answers it saves on laundry. In the original Japanese version, Palutena's practically begging him to remove his clothes, telling him it's alright and Pit tells her that he doesn't trust her thinking she'll look.
- This exchange:
Palutena: I'm sensing treasure somewhere to your left.
Pit: How do you know that?
Palutena: From the heavens, I can see through your laurel crown to divine your surroundings!
Pit: Really? That's amazing!
Palutena: And that's not all I can see, Pit. I can also see what's in your heart.
Pit: Oh... (nervous) Heh heh... That's really... something.
Palutena: So you'd better not be thinking about anything... NAUGHTY.
Pit: WHAT?! HOW DID YOU--
Palutena: Just kidding! Seriously, reading hearts through laurel crowns?
Pit: I know... I was... also kidding.
Palutena: (teasingly) Sure you were.
- Pit's steamed sacred buns.
Magnus: We're done talking about this.
- Hey there, Pitstain.
- Pit finds a hot spring with a Space Pirate already bathing in it:
Pit: Space Pirate hot spring!
Palutena: It looks like somebody beat you to it.
Pit: I hope there's room for one more...
Palutena: There's always room for one more!
- This quick conversation that's easy to miss.
Palutena: Lasers seem like overkill.
Viridi: We usually get much bigger enemies here.
Palutena: Too bad Pit's just so...tiny.
Pit: Hey, I can hear you, ya know!
- Hades manages to slip in the word "hell" in Chapter 15. And not even in the sense of the location, either, he just wonders aloud "How much more hell do they plan to raise" (referring to the Aurum). Even if it's not a very major swear, language of that kind is extremely rare in first and second party Nintendo games.
- Another point with a hot spring has Viridi wondering if it's a pool of... something else. Considering that it's yellow... eww.
- Pit-in-Magnus's-body talking about removing his pants to use the Hot Springs. Magnus is indignant about it being his body.
- Pit telling Hades to go home after Hades mocks Pit by saying how he should kill Palutena instead of saving her. At first, it doesn't seem like anything new, but then you realize that Pit is serious when he tells Hades to go home. And Hades's home is essentially Hell...so Pit is basically telling Hades to go to Hell.
- In the violence department, we have a lovely close-up of Pit's horribly burned wings.
- When Pandora is resurrected in human form, she tells the other girls Palutena and Viridi to "Eat their hearts out." The ensuing argument makes it frighteningly unsubtle about what they're referring to.
Palutena: Feeling a little inadequate, Viridi?