Jump to navigation Jump to search
This character sheet consists of the happy residents of Blithe Hollow, whether they're living or dead.
Voiced by: Kodi Smit-McPhee
A description of the character goes here.
Tropes exhibited by this character include:
- Adorably Precocious Child
- All of the Other Reindeer: Extremely deconstructed, until the whole town got development, Norman tries to face the daily bullying with grace, but every living person has a bad opinion of him.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: This is how Courtney views him.
- Badass Adorable: This also crossover with Badass Pacifist when He stood his ground against Aggie.
- Berserk Button: Despite his friendliness, Norman got mad at the zombie judges and what they done to the real Witch died and that, she's a kid, who is probably no older than he.
- The Cassandra: No one believes Norman, because they think he's outright insane or just an attention whore when he told them about his special ability. When the dead actually rose, Norman found it difficult to get support.
- Chekhov's Gun: Norman's ability to talk to the dead comes real handy when it helps him learn about what the zombies really want and reaching through to Aggie.
- Cool Loser
- Creepy Child: The living residents of (outside of Norman's best friend) sees Norman as this.
- Deadpan Snarker: He made several quips, one of which he told his older brother that he doesn't have any brains for the zombies to eat.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Despite that the whole town scorns and makes fun of him, Norman has to fight a supernatural menace and finds that the townspeople realizes that his special ability is real and they're welling to help. At the end, Norman is hailed as a hero.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Raven Haired: He fits the description, though he's a very nice kid, who just sees ghosts.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Norman has irises and pupils that are faceted. Apparently, this appears in his family line, since both Mr. Prenderghast and Aggie has them, too.
- Heroic BSOD When he learns that the witch was just eleven years old when she died and that she was accused of witchcraft, just because Aggie has the same special ability has him. Norman has a psychotic break down.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: Norman's not really popular in Blithe Town.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Averted. Norman doesn't even get back against the town's judgement of him and he isn't tempted.
- Improbable Hairstyle: Norman's hair always sticks up, even if he tries to comb it, it always goes back to its original way.
- In the Blood: Norman's family just has some sort of ghost-seeing gene, since Mr. Prenderghast and Aggie have it.
- I See Dead People
- Loners Are Freaks: The whole town, including Norman's own father, scorns him for seeing the dead and not believing it at first. Albeit, this is more of a defense mechanism.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold
- Not So Different: With Agatha "Aggie" Prenderghast.