Bridget Hoffman can be considered the American equivalent of Kikuko Inoue because she has done four of her roles in English anime dubs. She is typecast as a Yamato Nadeshiko and Proper Lady just as Kikuko is as well.
She has a whole bunch of aliases as well: Ruby Marlowe, Ellen Arden, Ellen Wilkinson, Jane Arden, Karen Woods, Serena Kolb, and Tessa Ariel.
She's also a Sam Raimi regular.
- Belldandy in Ah! My Goddess and Adventures of Mini Goddess
- KOS-MOS in Xenosaga
- Rune Venus in El-Hazard: The Magnificent World
- Lain Iwakura in Serial Experiments Lain
- Miaka Yuuki in Fushigi Yuugi (as Ruby Marlowe)
- Jeri Kato and, by extension, the D-Reaper in Digimon Tamers
- Fuu Hououji in Magic Knight Rayearth
- Mako "Maya" Sato in Initial D
- Post-Time Skip Nia Teppelin in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Ezra Vieil in Vandread
- Mima Kirioge in Perfect Blue
- Ryoko Asakura in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Chitose Hibiya in Chobits
- Mizuho Kazami in Please Teacher! and Please Twins!
- Raquel Casull in Scrapped Princess
- Fen Fei-Ling in Gate Keepers
- Shinobu Maehara in Love Hina
- Mahoro Ando in Mahoromatic
- Yukari Takara and Inori Hiiragi in Lucky Star
- Atoli in .hack//G.U.
- Echidna in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
- A seance ghost in Drag Me to Hell