Phineas and Ferb/Recap/Are You My Mummy?
An old theater, built with an ancient Egyptian theme, used to house a mummy exhibit. Thus Phineas and Ferb decide that getting their own mummy is what they are doing today. Unfortunately for Candace, she gets chased by a runaway giant gumball machine while trying to stop her brothers, and starts a chain of events where she gets mistaken for a mummy.
Meanwhile, Perry must thwart Dr. Doofenshmirz from flooding the world's oceans 2%, thus flooding shorelines just enough to turn his home into beachfront property, instead of being a block from the beach.
- 3D Movie: Parodied Trope with "Safari Man 2: in 2-D".
- Air Vent Escape: Subverted. Candace fits in it fine, but quickly falls out back into the same problem.
- Booby Trap: Phineas thinks the runaway gumball machine, and then a flood, are these.
- Good Times Montage: An Imagine Spot (complete with song) about how much fun P & F are going to have with a mummy.
- Literal-Minded: The explorer in the movie says "Well, beat me with a chicken" as an idiom, and the mummy grabs a rubber chicken and whacks away.