America's Next Top Model/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A lot of comments from the girls qualify.
- "It's hard living with women, especially females"
- "Opening a sliding door in Japan seriously takes five minutes"
- Anything Jade ever said.
- The real comic gold usually comes in the "stuff you didn't get to see" episodes.
- C6 had one where they translated several Jadeisms into English (dictionary style).
- C13 added confused thought-bubbles picturing what might be going on in Nicole's mind when Laura describes sex with a riding-a-bike-uphill metaphor.
- C14 drew a halo and angel wings on Raina as she went on and on about how you don't talk smack about people, eventually replacing it with devil's horns and a pitchfork when they showed multiple clips of her talking smack.
- In C14, the girls have all moved into their house in New Zealand and Jessica decides that it would be a great idea to make tacos, so she get out the taco shells and places them on top of the toaster to cook. She ends up setting the taco shells on fire and all the girls stand there for about three minutes either trying to do something or standing there and screaming.
- "One down, eleven to go!"
- This Miss J makeover
- I can't remember what Season, but there was an enormous catfight in one of the early seasons between a lot of the girls, and one of them was on the phone and cheerily oblivious to the entire thing.
- Anya's first step in Rome involved her faceplanting into the dirt.
- Cari Dee "hiding dizzily" during a panel test.
- The crowner goes to Heather from Cycle 9. "Hey all you pretty ladies... and Tyra!"