Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Badass Native: Salvador is actually a native of Pandora and was the defender of his village.
- Fighting For a Homeland: Salvador is fighting Hyperion because when they accused everybody that is inhabiting Pandora of being 'bandits', it really means everybody that is not a part of Hyperion.
- Guns Akimbo: Can actually dual-wield every gun in the game, from pistols to Rocket Launchers as his Limit Break.
- More Dakka: One of his skill trees is focused on fire rate and the like.
- The Napoleon: He is a dwarf, caused by a lifetime of steroid abuse.
- Calling Card: His name is Zer0, but he is called this because when he assassinates someone, his faceplate lights up to a red zero.
- Emoticon: Zero doesn't have facial expressions since he is obviously wearing a mask, so his faceplate lights up to show his emotions such as :) when he kills.
- Expy: Of Snake Eyes. Early concept art even had him wearing a similar grilled visor.
- For Massive Damage: Zer0's playstyle revolves around the hitting a critical point. When invisible, enemy weak points are highlighted for him.
- Invisibility: Sends out a decoy while he turns invisible Predator style.
- Lucky Charms Title
- No Name Given
- Sword and Gun: Has a skill called "Be Like Water" that advocates using both his sword and guns in tandem.
- Author Avatar: Burch pretty much describes Handsome Jack as all the pent up rage he has with humanity except he is 'handsome'.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: He took over Hyperion, declared himself Dictator of Pandora, blocked the light by building a base right in front of the planet's moon, and claimed credit for the finding of The Vault and the slaying of The Destroyer.