THE HUEMN CENIPED 2: THE HUMEN MILIPEDE is what might be the first ever Fanfic of the disgusting movie The Human Centipede which revolves around a mad scientist kidnapping three people and stitching them together mouth-to-anus. However the fanfiction is a little bit different.
The story picks up with Dr. Heiter (now renamed Dr. Scientist) escaping from the "poop water" he fell into and died in at the end of the movie. Immediately he sets off on creating a "humen milipeed" after he sees that his human centipede has been killed. What follows is a hardly coherent romp through space to find the "pure tearz of the true millipede" (the last ingredient needed for his creation) and a showdown against a "Man In Black" where both sides turn into power rangers only for the humen miliped to save the day by casting "GLACIER RETREAT!". Doktor Scintist and his creation then go to live in "Hayee" with Lilo and Stitch and the Doktor gets an idea to make a new centipede from Lilo and Stitch characters.
"Oh no we are humen!" Said milipeeeds.
- Calling Your Attacks: The Humen Miliped rescues Heiter from the Men in Black by yelling "GLACIER RETREAT!" which for some reason causes the MIB agent to explode.
- Crack Fic: Boy howdy.
- Crossover: The story is posted in the Lilo and Stitch category of fanfiction.net, yet is about the movie The Human Centipede and the main antagonists are the Men in Black.
- However... according to the last line of the story...
- Expansion Pack Past: From the author him/herself:
Infromashun: im a haf goast haf vampeir haf gurl wif ma pet gohst unikorn Spunky. My mom deded be4 she wuz born cus of butt trouble and my ddad is domb LOL
- Faking the Dead: The "Doktor Scientist" at the end of the movie.
- Fridge Logic: In an "Attor's Note" it is explained that the reason why Dr. Heiter didn't use his powar ranger abilities in the movie was "cuz it swa ony police and he not wastful of powarup".
- Equally as ridiculous is the Men in Black saying he too can become a powar ranger because of "reverse engine", which probably is meant to be "reverse engineering" not that it makes anymore sense.
- Misaimed Fandom: Either that, or the author has never seen The Human Centipede or Men in Black.
- Well, that or it's not remotely supposed to be a serious fanfic -- seeing as the author describes herself on her profile as a "a haf goast haf vampeir haf gurl wif ma pet gohst unikorn Spunky" and goes by the handle Sue Mary, that looks to be the case.
- One suggestion: The author wrote a completely crazy, over-the-top "fanfiction" story as a means to cope with the squickness of the movie.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: The entire story, the first sentence for example, is: "Doktor scientist got oot of poop water becuz he wasntnot reely dead by only trick to fools police."
- Sequel Hook: "So they movinged to Hayee wif Liio and Sitch to go with board surfing and Doktor golt ideans for an experiment centipede maybe seekwill crossvover wif Lilo and Stitch in futer?"
- To World of Warcraft. "So Doktor scientis did daily quest to get hid rep up to essalted and buy anyway."
- To Half Life Full Life Consequences, with the references to "humens" and Doktor Scientist and the MIB's fight "for life and death".
- Don't forget that they do the 'I can't give you my license officer' routine.
Vendar: I can not seel you this item1
- Troll Fic: WE HOPE...
- Unfortunate Implications: Men in Black "ated a watermelon that was filld with fryed chiken".
- Villain Protagonist: Doktor Scientist is for the most part portrayed as a hero who loves his humen milipeeed creation, though a "vendar" does say that he cannot sell Heiter anything "Cuz u r a bad doktor scintist."
- What Do You Mean It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Just read the premise above... like... WHAT. THE. HELL?
- Double points for managing to apply this trope to a fanfiction for a movie that itself could have fallen into this.
- World of Chaos: Basically follows the same logic as Axe Cop, only without the justification of being written by a small child. We think.