This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
The comic is updated irregularly, but usually at least once a week.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
Tropes used in Wrong Hands include:
- Deconstruction: Saint Peter meets a priest, a rabbi, and a minister
- Droste Image: wasting timeline
- Hard on Soft Science: simple instructions – historian
- I Read That As: The "phonetically defined" series
- abridged classics: War and Peace, The Grapes of Wrath, Don Quixote, The Sun Also Rises, Moby Dick, and Ulysses
- (more) abridged classics: The Odyssey, Wuthering Heights, Walden, Crime and Punishment, Beowulf, and Dante's Inferno.
- abridged cinema: Jurassic Park, Citizen Kane, The Godfather, King Kong, Casablanca, and The Ten Commandments
- Hamlet in one limerick
- Macbeth in one limerick
- Moby-Dick in one limerick
- Ulysses in one limerick
- Mind Screw: scale drawing not to scale
- Nice Hat: thinking caps.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: another everyday foodie menu
- So Okay It's Average: defrosted
- Take That: The Jane Austen board game, showing how her plots are Strictly Formula.
- Technology Marches On: fossils from the early Device Age