Air Force One (film)/Trivia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Backed by the Pentagon
- Executive Meddling: See Motive Decay in the main section.
- Fake Russian: Petrov, Radek, Korshunov, and Bazylev are all fake Russians. However, the terrorist mooks and Russian extras are played by emigrants from the Soviet Union.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Cruella De Vil definitely cleaned up her act and went straight and became the first female Vice President of the United States. Or did she?
- Jerry Lundegaard is a Major in the US Army stationed aboard Air Force One.
- Al Calavicci was an Admiral. Seems only natural he'd be promoted to US Secretary of Defense.
- Colonel Preston has since been promoted to General and switched branches from the Marine Corps to the Air Force.
- Jim Brass got a serious demotion. He went from being the White House Chief of Staff to being a captain in the Las Vegas Police Department.
- Alice Marshall, the President's daughter, is A Little Princess.
- Sirius Black was convicted for the murder of a dozen muggles but escaped being charged for hijacking the President's plane.
- Maxwell Dent was so angry about being taken down by Axl Foley that he became a genocidal general.
- The terrorists' pilot? Peter Parker's goofy landlord.
- Terrorist Boris is played by the guy from Wishmaster.
- Aaron Pierce is a secret service agent. He dies. And then he apparently gets better in time to rejoin the secret service in 24.
- Old Shame: Wolfgang Petersen has expressed regret on making the film following certain events in The War on Terror.
- The Red Stapler: Almost. Then US President Bill Clinton allegedly wanted to put an escape pod in the real Air Force One after seeing this movie.
- Back to Air Force One (film)