Dragon Mail is an epic webcomic available in both Spanish and English created by Spanish author Fadri.
The comic is about Seldron Siral, a cowardly crybaby elf who works as a postman, delivering mail with Mythu, a dragon who loves to devour people - though he doesn't like the way elves taste. Along with them are Boltrin Sigfron, the powerful and most famous dwarf hero in this world, and Angie, a narcoleptic half-angel girl.
It is basically a mix of epic fantasy and absurd humor, where tearjerking, action and hilarious situations appear in any moment.
- Ancestral Weapon: The Falcon's Axe was the weapon of Seldron's father, Halito Siral.
- Anti-Hero: Mythu.
- Anyone Can Die: At least that's what Fadri says.
- Art Evolution
- Berserk Button: Angie really, really dislikes to be awakened.
- Bigger Bad: Soul-Zero.
- Calling Your Attacks: When Taddeus uses the Falcon's Axe.
- Catch Phrase: Boltrin's "Ha ha".
- Can't Argue with Elves: Except for our coward main character, Seldron.
- Chekhov's Gun: There are one or two per chapter.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Leirim.
- Complete Monster: Paladiel
- Cool Sword: Not just a cool sword but also two axes, a spear, a hammer and a knife as well.
- Crossover: With A Friki's Life: Fantasy Edition. Conveniently named Dragon's Life.
- Cute Monster Girl: Tupa.
- Death Glare: Dragon King's actually kills.
- Our Angels Are Different
- Half-Human Hybrid: Angie, being half-human, half-angel.
- Naileen is half-scorpiotaur.
- Heavy Sleeper: Angie.
- Improbable Weapon User: who knew that unconcious people are actually useful weapons?
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Mecha: Lereim's golem.
- Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: Flowder from Planeta Absurdo appears in a couple of panels.
- Light Is Not Good: The evil angels
- Mr. Exposition: Seldron has an ENDLESS knowledge about magic.
- Myth Arc: something strange in a Webcomic...
- Powered Armor: "The sacred and incorruptible armor of the dragon. Also Known as..." "THE DRAGON MAIL!".
- And then is when the reader say Ooooh.
- Psycho Lesbian: Xeehra and Mhyhm.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Ornitolamb
- Mad Scientist: Golorin and his wife(who is more MAD than Scientist)
- Near-Death Experience: Mythu and Boltrin after the battle against Xeehra and Mhyhm.
- Running Gag: Eggplant call.
- No one lets Seldron sleep.
- Also, Seldron's sexuality is often questioned.
"Oh, an elf! Is it true that elves are sissies?"
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man
- Sizeshifter: Boltrin can grow in size once per day.
- Steampunk: The Perfect Golem
- Title Drop / The Namesake
- Title Scream: THE DRAGON MAAIIL!
- The Hero and The Lancer: Boltrin and Seldron, Seldron and Boltrin... pick the order you prefer.
- Unsound Effect: "Quicky Quicky"
- Villain's Dying Grace: Kandarin sacrifice herself to give boltrin's enough time to recover,but boltrin save her in the last minute.
- When Trees Attack: When they talk, actually
- Wheel-O-Feet: Here.
- Wrecked Weapon: Bat's Axe
- Your Head Asplode: If you hear a talking tree