Occult Law Firm
Founded in 1791 on ground deconsecrated by the blood of mass murderer Mathias Pavayne, Wolfram & Hart has put roots down in this glamorous city that grow deep, and branches that reach right into the heart of every major corporation, including Yoyodyne, Weyland Yutani and News Corp.—Wolfram & Hart promotional video, Angel
Exactly What It Says on the Tin: lawyers that represent the occult and the bizarre creatures of the night. Caught taking a little crimson nip? We'll get you out before sunrise! Attacked by the local band of angry villagers? We'll get restraining orders against them all! Want revenge against your Mad Scientist creator? We'll get you emancipated and sue him for child support!
Our rates are reasonable, our hours excellent. We accept credit card, check, or virgin sacrifice.
If we aren't exactly what you are looking for, we recommend you check out the Amoral Attorney.
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway, the law firm that employed She Hulk for a time (although they represented aliens and underground civilizations, too).
- The law offices of Moorecomb, Honeyplace, and Slant in Ankh-Morpork aren't necessarily 100% occult, but there's no denying they've been in the business longer than anyone else; Mr. Slant is a zombie (and a major player in city politics), and his partners (who never actually appear, but are obviously mentioned whenever the firm is mentioned by name) are both vampires. They don't necessarily specialize in supernatural cases, but then, nor do the firms run by living human lawyers specialize in mundane cases; that's just the kind of world Discworld is.
- Wolfram & Hart (the Wolf, the Ram and the Hart) from Angel, who start off as just a particularly evil-oriented example of this trope, and are later revealed to be the front organisation of an extremely powerful group of extra-dimensional demons who claim to be responsible for most of the evil on Earth.
- Cole from Charmed originally posed as an Assistant District Attorney while he was plotting to kill the sisters and, after that collapsed, was employed by various law firms over the course of the series.
- Wolff and Byrd, Counselors of the Macabre, Supernatural Law.
Beware the Creatures of the Night — they have lawyers!