Recycled in Space/Web Original
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ad Astra Per Aspera is best described as 1984 IN SPACE!
- Survival of the Fittest is Battle Royale... WITH TERRORISTS! IN AMERICA!
- The first episode of Flash Tub's "Jefferson Brothers" on Something Awful is "In Space". Lampshaded in its Easter Egg.
- Bum Reviews is The Nostalgia Critic but with A CRAZY OPTIMISTIC HOMELESS PERSON!
- The Nostalgia Chick is the Nostalgia Critic... WITH BOOBS SO IT'S OKAY FOR HER TO REVIEW CHICK FLICKS!
- Film Brain is the Nostalgia Critic IN ENGLAND!
- Mike Jeavons is the Nostalgia Critic IN ENGLAND! STRICTLY REVIEWING ONLY SEQUELS! IN A SUIT!
- That Dude in the Suede is the Nostalgia Critic IN NEW ZEALAND! AND ONLY REVIEWS ANIME!
- The fastest way to describe Imperium Nova is probably A Song of Ice and Fire... IN SPACE! Referring things as being IN SPACE! is also a running joke among the playerbase.
- The News Team Assemble started with the comedic "We're So Gangsta Rap." They then returned with "Space Rap," possibly meant as a Lampshade Hanging.
- A popular epithet for 4chan's paranormal board /x/, particularly since its saturation by /b/'s userbase around late 2008, is "/b/ with ghosts".
- Marble Hornets is The Blair Witch Project, On YouTube, with Slender Man!
- Le Joueur Du Grenier is The Angry Video Game Nerd, only french.
- A spoofed running gag in a lot of Roger Van Der Weide movies.
- By their own admission, EPICMEALTIME is Jackass IN THE KITCHEN!
- The Randomverse is Seinfeld and/or Cheers  WITH SUPERHEROES!
- Back to Recycled in Space
- Depending on the episode