Yakkity Yak was a short-lived show created by Australian animator Mark Gravas for Nickelodeon.
It was a show about Yakkity, a yak who dreams of becoming a famous comedian, and his friends, an anthropomorphic pineapple named Keo (don't ask why) and a human named Lemony (and on some occasions, a robot girl named Penelope)
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
- Adult Child: Mr. Highpants
- Adobe Flash: Used to create the show's animation.
- Ambiguously Gay: Mr. Highpants
- Big Bad: Rando Jr.
- Butt Monkey: Mr. Highpants & Rondo Jr.
- Expy: Lemony is oddly similar to Lisa Simpson, only without the use as an Author Tract.
- The Faceless: Chuck Damage
- Funny Animal
- And even Funny Plant!
- Genki Girl: Lemony
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Grubbity Grub was about to say to Yakkity that his sticks his hand up his butt. Yet, they made it like they said another word.
- Lemony's Opening Dialog in High-Fashion Yak.
- Glory Days: Chuck Damage, a former wrestling champion
- Half-Human Hybrid: Keo's mother was human, while his father is a pineapple (yes, really).
- Jerkass: Mr. Highpants & Rondo Jr. (again)
- Kaleidoscope Hair: Not suprisingly, Professor Crazyhair.
- Kids Are Cruel: As The Worm Turns, High-Fashion Yak & Snow Biz
- Parental Abandonment: Neither Yakkity's parents (he lives with his grandmother and her lodger, Professor Crazyhair) or Keo's mother ever appear.
- The Ditz: Rondo Jr.
- Real Song Theme Tune: "Yakety Yak" by the Coasters
- Suck E. Cheese's: Highpant's Candy Store
- Too Dumb to Live: Yakkity (Apparently)
- Unmoving Pattern: Professor Crazyhair's hair, except it did move, just... not in the way you'd expect. Must be seen to be believed.
- Widget Series