Describe Ken Narita he-- (*crash*) wait, is that a giant orange?
What the hell?
--What is this? A troper! Get out of my way! I have to describe myself for my article!
Orange-kun! It's you!
--(*startled*) I beg of you please! Allow me to describe myself. I was born as Tsutomu Narita in 1964. I am a freelancer seiyuu. You may have first noticed me as the voice of Sesshomaru in Inuyasha. Since then, I have done many starring roles in other anime. Oh, and did I mention I am the Japanese voice of Johnny Bravo?
Well, I'm supposed to be describing you, so--
--And don't you dare confuse me with the anime singer of the same name!
--Now that I've finished describing myself, Take This! THE STORM OF MY NOTABLE ROLES!!!:
- Jeremiah "Orange
-kun" Gottwald and Joseph Fennette (Shirley's father) in Code Geass
- Sesshomaru in Inuyasha
- Michael Roa Valdamjong in Melty Blood: Actress Again
- Tetsuya Kajiwara in Fushigi Yuugi
- Jail Scaglietti in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
- Fuuma Monou in X 1999 (movie and CD dramas. Replaced by Junichi Suwabe in the TV series)
- Black Narcissus in Sonic X
- Aoyagi Seimei in Loveless
- Ryuuken Ishida in Bleach
- Jin Matsuoka in Gakuen Heaven
- Lieutenant H. Katori in Irresponsible Captain Tylor
- Fermet in Baccano!!
- Eiji in GetBackers
- Koumyou Sanzo in Saiyuki
- Kazuya Ayanokouji in Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
- Calico McCready in Super Robot Wars Alpha 3
- Mikihiro Tsukimura in Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
- Vashyron in Resonance of Fate
- Skull and Baboo in the dub of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Dub voice of Johnny Bravo.
- Bright Noa in Gundam Unicorn, Darrin-ing for the deceased Hirotaka Suzuoki
- Hajime Saitou in the new Rurouni Kenshin anime. (again, darrin-ing for Hirotaka Suzuoki)