"AW YEAH, TITANS!"
As the Teen Titans were to the Justice League, so the Tiny Titans are to them. A whole bunch of sidekicks and child characters in the DCU attend Sidekick City Elementary and get up to all kinds of hijinks - and hilarity absolutely does ensue. If you can read through an issue without being at least a little bit touched, you're a cold-hearted bastard.
The series started in April, 2008 and ended in 2012 on its 50th issue. The same team are now working on a comic called Superman Family Adventures after a month gap. which includes a grown up Superboy and Supergirl alongside Superman. According to most of the fans, it is the only current ongoing Teen Titans comic that is actually good. As you can guess by this, it has picked up an obscenely large Periphery Demographic.
- Affably Evil: Trigon. He's constantly seen swooning over his daughter, gushing over how adorable Kid Devil is, and just acting like a giant kid. When he's asking Raven to wear her bow, Raven comments that he's making a big deal of it, and that "it's not the end of the world". This shocks Trigon for a moment, before he replies "Well not yet".
- All Crushes Go Unrequited: But DAMN does Beast Boy try with Terra. It all pays off in the last issue.
- Butt Monkey The bulk of bad things seem to happen to Robin. He also get little to no respect from his friends.
- Catch Phrase: AW YEAH, TITANS!
- Continuity Nod: By issue thirty, Wayne Manor still has penguins and bunnies that were released earlier in the series. This manages to get the bats to leave...
- Also, whenever Robin decides to go Nightwing, everyone references the previous times. He's even carried over wearing the costume from one issue to another.
- Babysitting Crisis of Infinite toddlers (doubles as Continuity Nod and Shout Out!) In which all the people who have babysitted in a previous issue come to the treehouse with the people they babysat so that Supergirl can babysit them all at once.
- Crossover: With Little Archie. Best crossover ever. Well, second best.
- Cute Mute: Kid Devil, Jericho and Cassandra Cain.
- Every Girl Is Cuter With Hair Decs: Raven's father (you know, Trigon) insists she should wear a bow. Awwww.
- Everything's Better with Penguins: Seems to be why Wayne Manor cant get rid of them.
- Everythings Better With Bunnies: Cant get rid of these either...
- Eye Am Watching You: When Robin figures out that Mrs Grundy is married to supervillian Solomon Grundy, Solomon acts innocent. On his way out of the classroom, he angrily makes this gesture at Robin.
- Hilarity Ensues: Basically every issue. Good examples being:
- Beast Boy, Robin and Aqualad play in the Bat Cave. (Let's just say it ended with penguins, jetpacks and rolling giant pennies.)
- Basically every Pet Club Meeting.
- Lighter and Softer: It's Teen Titans for kids too young to appreciate the Teen Titans, of course it's going to be Lighter and Softer.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Multiple characters are introduced every issue. (Not literally.) Many of these have only a few appearances too, some never being seen again.
- Mythology Gag: A lot of them.
- San Dimas Time: When The Legion of Super Heroes comes to the present in order to pick up Brainiac 5 (citing some crisis in the future) they're in a hurry. Brainiac then points out that they don't have to actually do anything for 1000 years.
- Shout-Out: Among those to other DC comics, Starfire has Kid Flash do her hair up like Marge Simpson.
- Blue Beetle's parents are... The Beatles
- Spinoff Babies: This for the Teen Titans.
- The Voiceless: Kid Devil. Beyond sneezing he has never uttered a single word in any issue.
- Villains Out Shopping: Principal Slade and Trigon taking their kids to basketball match.