Category:Bad Writing Index
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"You can't just start making up terrible new words!"—Strong Sad, Homestar Runner, "fan club"
This is an index of tropes that are often indicative of plain bad writing.
- Discredited Trope - A trope which is considered a Cliché.
- Pet Peeve Trope - A trope that is disliked by certain audiences.
- Sturgeon's Tropes - When the trope is used, there's about 90% chance that it will lower the reception of the work .
- Unexpected Reactions to This Index
- Eight Deadly Words - "I don't care what happens to these people."
- Necessary Weasel - An unrealistic trope which the audience expects to be there.
- Stylistic Suck - Making a work/art style etc. bad on purpose.
- Who Writes This Crap? - When a show's writing is criticized In-Universe.
- They Just Didn't Care - When the audience feels that the creators weren't even making an effort.
- Intended Audience Reaction - An attempt to intentionally evoke a reaction from the audience.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Bad Writing Index"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total.