Eureeka's Castle was a children's show that aired on Nick Jr. from 1989 to 1995 created by RL Stine. It followed a similar format to Sesame Street in that it was a Puppet Shows that also featured animated and live-action segments. In its original run, it was two hours long. Between 1999 and 2004, Noggin picked up a shortened version of the show.
- Axe Crazy: Emma, in the sketch where Magellan gets a cold.
- Big Eater: Emma
- Butt Monkey: Batly
- Cloudcuckoolander: Most of the characters to some extent.
Mr. Knack: Hm... this phone was working until I fixed it.
- Cute Witch/Cute Monster Girl: Eureeka.
- Gentle Giant: Magellan, and the giant who turns the castle's key.
- Hammerspace: Mr. Knack's cart.
- Hiccup Hijinks: Several times, and always involving Magellan, whose hiccups can shake the whole castle.
- "I Am" Song: Batly gets one, talking about how much of a Klutz he is (not).
- Inept Mage: Eureeka
- "I Want" Song: "Put it on The List" sung by Bogge and Quagmire in the Christmas episode
- The Kirk: Eureeka, often when the Moat Twins fight.
- The Klutz: Batly, whose Catch Phrase is "I Meant to Do That".
- Magellan, who Does Not Know His Own Strength also qualifies.
- Sibling Rivalry: The moat twins.
- Sick Episode: Magellan gets a cold in one sketch. The following three sketches also relate to health; one is a "Them Bones" music video, one involves a bird getting laryngitis, and one is about one clay guy Playing Sick to get out of building the boat.
- Sidekick: Superdragon's "Super Tail"
- Small Name, Big Ego: Batly
- Stealth Pun: Batly wears glasses and crahes into things alot while flying. A play on the saying "blind as a bat" .
- Stop Copying Me: Bogge ends up copying Quagmire because she told him to copy her dance moves.
- Superhero: Superdragon(dragon-dragon-dragon) and (Fanfare) Batboy, the imaginary superheroes who are almost the same as Superman and Batman.
- Team Mom: Eureeka
- Team Pet: Cooey and Webster the Spider
- A Worldwide Punomenon: What causes a lot of Eureeka's Inept Mage-ness