Describe Kyle Hebert he-
Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK KYLE HEBERT IS?!
He is the champion of Justice, The defender of what is right!! THE GREAT SAIYAMAN!!!
Kyle Hebert (make a note of the last name, it's French and tends to get spelled and pronounced wrong fairly often) is a voice actor who originally did work for FUNimation, which is in Texas. His most notable roles are Teen Gohan and the 2nd Narrator in Dragon Ball Z. Soon afterward he started working in California dubs. He's recognizable by his gruff and suave tone present in many of the characters he voices.
As stated above, he is the dub voice of Kamina in Gurren Lagann. Naturally, due to Kamina's Memetic Badass status, this just made him much more popular. He's present at many anime conventions and does a lot of Q&A sessions with his former FUNimation compatriots.
He's also an Internet star thanks to not only his role as Magnificent Bastard Sosuke Aizen, but also due to his role as Wario in fellow voice actor Matthew Mercer's web series There Will Be Brawl. He also hosts his own podcast (yes, named after Hebert's Bald of Awesome), along with Indie-Rock musician Otherworld Steve. The podcast is not only supported by another podcast (hosted by Canadian voice actor Trevor Devall), but also supports yet another podcast, hosted by MasakoX and other The Abridged Series creators.
- Teen Gohan and the 2nd Narrator in Dragon Ball Z
- Kamina in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Sosuke Aizen and Ganju Shiba in Bleach
- Vato Falman in Fullmetal Alchemist
- Ryu in Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and Street Fighter X Tekken
- Evil Ryu in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
- Omega-Xis in Mega Man Star Force
- Karasu in Yu Yu Hakusho
- Kiba Inuzuka in Naruto
- Baal and Dagon in Devil May Cry 4
- Belphemon Rage Mode in Digimon Savers
- Wario in There Will Be Brawl (live-action role). Like in Dragon Ball Abridged, he did this role for free!
- Mitsuo in Persona 4
- Tomitake in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Big the Cat in Sonic the Hedgehog (2010-current)
- Pirohiko in Zettai Hero Project
- All the male characters and the announcer in the XBLA and PSN versions of the X-Men arcade game.
- Horada in Durarara!!
- Gosche in Freedom Project
- Kazuya Mishima in Tekken: Blood Vengeance
- Sima Yi in Dynasty Warriors
- Muneshige Tachibana in Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
- Jarvan IV and Ezreal in League of Legends
- Naoya in Devil Survivor Overclocked
- Yomen Kirks in Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
- Tomohisa Kaname in Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- CFW Judge in Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk. 2
- Bald of Awesome: Lampshaded in his appropriately named podcast, "Big Bald Broadcast."
- Badass: A lot of his characters, teen/adult Gohan, Kamina, Ryu, and Pirohiko are some examples.
- The Cat Came Back: Played this role opposite Doug Walker in a skit at Matsuricon.
- Digital Piracy Is Evil: Discussed in a Youtube video relating to Bandai's downfall.
- Kamehame Hadoken: Noted on the Hilarious in Hindsight page, he's the only one so far who have voiced two characters who use this move (Adult Gohan for the Kamehameha and Ryu for the Hadoken).
- Large Ham: Kamina being the best example.
- Man of a Thousand Voices
- One of Us: video games, anime, manga, comic books, you name it.
- He doesn't get invited to cons as often as some other voice actors. Never stopped him showing up anyway as a fan (and "crashing" panels).
- Playing Against Type: The calm and collected Aizen isn't one of his usual roles.
- Unions in Hollywood: Discussed in his FAQ
- Do note however, that his name appears in non-union (mainly Funimation and anime) and union (LA based work) projects.
- He also discussed financial core in one of his podcasts.