|IMPORTANT: The content of this page is outdated. If you have checked or updated this page and found the content to be suitable, please remove this notice.|
One of the most successful Saturday Night Live alumni since Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell is a comedic actor well known for his ability to say and do the craziest things with a totally straight face, although he is certainly quite capable of hamming it up. His popularity on SNL ensured that he would become a box-office juggernaut in the world of funny movies. He is also part of the Frat Pack.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
- Saturday Night Live (1995-2002)
- A plethora of celebrity impersonations, most notably Alex Trebek, George W. Bush, Robert Goulet, and Inside The Actor's Studio host James Lipton.
- Original characters include Steve Butabi and Blue Oyster Cult cowbell player Gene Frenkle, both of whom would inspire legendary memes in their respective skits.
- The Oblongs (2001-2002) Bob Oblong
- The Office (US Version) (2011) Deangelo Vickers
- Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery and Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1997, 1999) Mustafa
- A Night at the Roxbury (1998; adapted from his SNL routine with Chris Kattan) Steve Butabi
- Zoolander (2001) Mugatu
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) Federal Wildlife Marshall Willenholly
- Old School (2003) Frank "The Tank" Richard
- Elf (2003) Buddy
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie (2004) Ron Burgundy
- Wedding Crashers (2005) Chazz Reinhold
- Kicking & Screaming (2005) Phil Weston
- The Producers (2005) Franz Liebkind
- Stranger Than Fiction (2006) Harold Crick
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006) Ricky Bobby
- Blades of Glory (2007) Chazz Michael Michaels
- Semi-Pro (2008) Jackie Moon
- Step Brothers (2008) Brennan Huff
- Land of the Lost (2009) Rick Marshall
- The Other Guys (2010) Allen Gamble
- Megamind (2010) Megamind
- Adult Child: in Elf and Step Brothers; his second best known act after:
- Break the Haughty: A regular motif in Anchorman and several others.
- Hidden Depths: Has dabbled in songwriting and does his own singing on at least one occasion.
- Large Ham
- Minor Injury Overreaction
- Naked People Are Funny: Running around in tightey-whiteys in at least two occasions. And once completely butt naked.
- An SNL sketch (Seann William Scott) was framed entirely around Ferrell in a flag emblazoned g-string. Which accidentally snapped apart on-camera. (He had padding on underneath)
- Playing Against Type: In Stranger Than Fiction, Elf and Megamind.
- Running Gag: The waterskiing squirrel, from Anchorman to Megamind.
- Screams Like a Little Girl
- Seventies Hair: Justified in Anchorman and maybe Semi-Pro, but Blades of Glory?