CrazyCommentaries is a co-op channel on YouTube made of Youtubers JayZilla2830 and spike45362. They are very funny in their videos with random discussions about everything, in-game hijinx, (such as the NPC's playing leapfrog), and them screwing each other over. They also like to hang lampshades on things, address the game characters directly, and randomness in general. LP's that have been done by them include:
- Snowboard Kids 2
- Mickey's Speedway USA
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Rugrats Scavenger Hunt
- Super Mario 64
These two provide examples of:
- Angrish: Jay and Spike both do this during their failed runs of flying for 8 red coins in Shifting Sand Land.
- Arch Enemy: Spike and penguins
- The both of them and the game.
- Big "What?": Spike is really good at this trope whenever something isn't going his way.
- Catch Phrase: For Spike: "What the shit-waffles" and "No. Just... No." whenever Jay says something bad. For Jay, it can be "OH GEEZ!"
- Spike now has "Don't you feel special." after Jay does something he's particularly proud of.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Jay went into this territory during their Mario Party 3 playthrough. He says "It's 4 in the morning and I'm not thinking straight"
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: Went into this territory during Mickey's Speedway USA when Jay and Spike were playing on the easiest difficulty and lost to the 2 computer controlled characters. What makes it even worse is the fact that Jay and Spike were both playing okay, the computer was just so much better.
- Mario Party 3 also went into this territory when Jay used the Lucky Lamp item, which promised to put down more stars in front of someone. It turns out that the one person that got those stars was Daisy. It didn't help their case any that they had made a stupid move before the Lucky Lamp got used. Daisy rolled an 8 and went to a big circle with a quicksand pit in the middle with a four remaining.  On one side was a happening space, the other side was safety. Guess what happens next?
- Deadpan Snarker: Spike, on certain occasions.
- Epic Fail: Jay dying on the first level.
- Flying for 8 Red Coins in Shifting Sand Land. It took them 35 minutes to find eight red coins, which four of them were in the air and four were on the ground. To quote one of them "This seems like it shouldn't be hard at all. It's just freaking physics are screwing us"
- Everything's Better with Penguins: Subverted hard. Both Jay and Spike believe that the penguins go out of their way to screw them up. Spike gets the brunt of the abuse, though, because it seemed that everytime they would encounter a penguin, Spike would be the one playing at that time.
- Freudian Slip: Jay lets one loose during part 9 of Snowboard Kids 2.
Jay: Always gotta be sexing it up with the sexism jokes. I mean, umm...
- Gosh Dang It to Heck: Depends on the situation. If Jay is really mad, then he'll drop an F-bomb. If he's not, he'll say "Frick" and "Freak" a lot.
- They started to subvert it, as of late, with them saying more bad language. The language they use now is more equivalent to a PG-13 film.
- Hollywood Tone Deaf: Both of them sing during some of the videos. They're really not that good at it.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Some of the ice puns they have come up with in Snowboard Kids.
- Also, the penguins drop one during their Super Mario 64 video which adds to the hatred.
- Jay is probably the master of this and making Spike groan.
- Spike is beginning to drop some of these, as well.
- Jive Turkey: Played for laughs with how painfully white Jay is. When Jay opened a video like this, it was definitely parodied.
- Karma Houdini: The penguins. All they've got was beaten in a race and so far, they've launched the duo off a cliff, forced the two off a hard part of a race after they had enough troubles with completing it in the first place, yelled at them for taking a shortcut.
- Lampshade Hanging: During part 3 of Super Mario 64, the duo question the Lakitu brothers announcing a technique to sneak up on people to the world when there's an enemy not 20 feet from Mario that had to be listening on on that conversation.
- The first part has Spike asking "If they're brothers, why is there only one" and coming to the conclusion that the Lakitu brothers have split personality disorder.
- Laser-Guided Karma: This example:
Spike: (in Schwarzenegger voice) Looks like you've been put on ice. Haha. Then Spike falls on a rock.
Spike: Right. Until this.
- No Fourth Wall: Both Jay and Spike will talk to the fans on occasion during their videos and if Spike has done something that would be illegal in real life, Jay would say "We here at CrazyComms waiver any liability if you do (insert action here)
- Which was subverted in one of the Super Mario 64 videos, Spike launched into the "We don't condone" matter only for Jay to say "We do, though, see harm against penguins"
- Orphaned Punchline: Happens sometimes in the intros where it will pick up the last sentence of what seems like a conversation between the two, then the duo will launch into their opening.
- Perfectly Cromulent Word: "shit-waffles" and "shitnanigans"
- Precision F-Strike: Jay will get this if he's ticked off enough.
- Power Creep, Power Seep: Both Jay and Spike get this. Jay: Awesome at racing games, utterly terrible at platformers. Spike: Awesome at platformers other than Super Mario 64, terrible at party games.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Jay is red due to being more lively during the recordings where Spike is blue due to his tendency to just relax and snark at the game.
- Running Gag: Jay's trouble with lifts in the Snowboard Kids 2 playthrough.
- Spike and penguins screwing him over, started in the Super Mario 64 playthrough, and it has followed him into Snowboard Kids 2.
- Schedule Slip: Currently in the midst of one because of a broken mike and Spike stated at one point that he wanted to get a completely new computer to do other things than n64 games.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Jay is getting known for how high of a pitch he can get when he screams. In the video description for their third Super Mario video, it says "Wow, no man should ever be able to go that high"
- Perhaps even topped in the 56th video, when Spike falls off a rotating platform, Jay sets a new high for examples to come. See 5:53 in this video. Spike afterwards says "That was full-on girl horror movie scream"
- Spike can enter this territory as well, but not quite as good as Jay.
- Shout-Out: They tend to just say random quotes from TV shows, movies, and even songs.
- Tempting Fate: Jay with saying that he's going through the level scot-free will usually end in Spike or the game screwing him over
- Toilet Humor: Spike and his numerous uses of "shit"
- Wall Bang: An example is in the first 3 minutes of the first Super Mario 64 video where Jay headbutts the wall trying to go in the door
- Word Salad: These two lapse into this very often.
- During their outros, Jay does random gibberish.
- X Meets Y: Jay describes the Colorado track in Mickey's Speedway USA as being "Battletoads meets race games"
- The Happening Spaces make the quicksand pit swallow up the spaces and anyone happening to be standing on them.