Also known as Board Battles the Broccolloids, it tells the story of the Powerpuff Girls joining a space corporation known as Bridge Co to battle the against the Broccolloids (from the episode Beat Your Greens) invasion alongside the other cadets (who are based off the forum members). However as the battle rages on, there turns out to be more at stake then initially let on.
Full of many a Shout-Out and author avatars, along with a well written story (though obviously written on the fly to incorporate the growing members into the story) and great artwork by Sly. It's a very good read for any fans of PPG or just anime pop culture.
Was followed by a sequel: Board Battles the Bydo, but that comic was discontinued when the PPG World site went belly up. The site hosting the comic also went dead though you can see some of the last few pages on Sly's Deviantart gallery.
- Aborted Arc: Before PPGworld battles the Bydo, another comic was being made called the Legend of the Saint Beast, which didn't get very far.
- Anyone Can Die: Several characters get killed off throughout the comic.
- Art Shift: Page 220 [dead link] was done by a guest artist.
- Ax Crazy: Digital Z, who's cloned from Digital X.
- Attack Its Weak Point The Angel of Darkness weak point is on the back of her head. A combination of light and dark attacks are required to kill it.
- Badass Adorable: Most of the characters.
- Bad Future: Parsec shows some of the characters one of these at the beginning of book 2.
- Big Bad: Lady Darkseid.
- Call Back: Several are made to the original series Such as the Dynamo, the Furious Flaming Feline, and even that little girl with the teddy bear from the Abracadaver episode, and she Took a Level in Badass.
- Catgirl: Several of the crew members, and Glow Worm's alternate form.
- The Chessmaster: Parsec of the Temporal Security Agency and Penny are manipulating the conflict behind the scenes.
- Cloning Blues: Concerning Beej.
- Darker and Edgier: Though it has its comedic moments.
- Detonation Moon: At the end of book 2, The moon gets destroyed by one of Rocketman's attacks. It then gets converted into a bomb which they then plan to blow up the Broccoloid galaxy. For extra amusement, this was four years before a certain other series would do the same thing.
- Disappeared Dad: Prof. Utonium getting kidnapped is what sets off the plot in motion. He's alive and they find him at the end of book 1.
- Drop the Hammer: Josh's Weapon, the Happy Hammer.
- Evil All Along:
- Heroic Sacrifice: Averted for the Professor, as he tells Tears Of A Madman and Josh to escape while Penny saves him in time.
- Gainax Ending: [[The girls detonate the bomb and escape
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Mecha
- Large Ham: Wing Diamond, one of the characters.
- Lampshade Hanging: Happens often. For example, ruring one fight scene...
Super Sayian Rocketman: "Even I'm getting bored of this fight scene now."
- Laser Blade: Penny's weapon of choice.
- Last of Their Kind: Darkseid and PDL are the last of the remaining Puff Dragonfly Lizards that remain in part 3 due to Digital Z's massacre of the the species.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Some characters do this.
Braveun: Maybe Sly's making this up as he goes along...
- Left Hanging / No Ending: PPG World Battle The Bydo
- Loads and Loads of Characters
- Medium Awareness: Several times, some of the characters are aware of the fact that they're in a fan made comic.
- More Dakka
- Non-Standard Character Design: Lady K is in puff form, yet she's an adult.
- Not Herself: Lady K in "Battle The Bydo".
- One-Winged Angel: The Angel Of Darkness.
- Redemption Equals Death: Darkseid and Braveun
- Shape Shifter: Meow Mix and Glow Worm.
- Shout-Out: To many animes, noticeably Dragon Ball and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Digital Z fights with a polarity shield.
- Wing Diamond's mecha resembles Optimus Prime.
- X-J9 is a transforming mecha!
- One of the ships is an Arwing Fighter.
- The Professor's ship is The Avalon 1.
- Book 3's last mission is Operation R-Type.
- "Battle The Bydo" include some from The Matrix Reloaded and Aliens.
- You Can't Thwart Stage One: Despite Digital Z and Darkseid getting killed off (Although Darkseid techincally didn't die in the fight against Penny) The Angel of Darkness still gets born through the Darkness Spear.