"I MADE THIS FOR YOU!!"
His channel is in the top 100 most subscribed channels on YouTube.
Find it here.
- Axe Crazy: Gabrielle once killed Babushka for eating balogna. Mr Timn also comes across as this sometimes.
- Big Eater: Jeffery. Or so he thinks.
Rhett: So if Link gets two waffles, and I get two waffles, that still leaves eight waffles for you.
- Black Comedy: Many of his videos, including What Happened to Chris, where Josh finds Chris' corpse on Julian's couch.
Julian: Okay. Chris is dead now.
- Berserk Button: Don't ever interrupt him while he's reading a book.
- Brick Joke: The box from You in Five Minutes" becomes an important plot point in Kidnapped: Series 2.
- British Accents: Occasionally used for comedic effect.
- Camp Straight: Julian's character in Eat Randy.
- Cats Are Superior: In Beached Whale, Julian finally stands up to his cat, Scout. Unfortunately, Scout doesn't seem to care all that much.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Jeffrey. In his defense, he ate a jellyfish.
- Mr. Timn, who science seems to have no explanation for.
- Coconut Superpowers: Played with. King Arthur and Sir Henry ride stick ponies.
- Comically Missing the Point: "I put the movie on before he died!"
- Cool Old Lady / Badass Grandma: Julian's Grandma.
- The Danza: Unless the actors are playing an explicitly separate character, they will go by their real names.
- Darker and Edgier: Kidnapped: Series 2.
- Driven to Suicide: Josh in Malk.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Josh actually chugged an entire gallon of chocolate milk for "Awkward Moments: Chocolate Milk."
- Ear Worm: Any song he writes really. Especially if Jeffery sings it.
- The entire point of Stuck Inside Your Head. It worked.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Kill you!
- Fridge Horror: In-universe, at the end of "What Happened to Chris".
- Funny Foreigner: Gabrielle.
- And Mr Timn. Though we don't know what country or even what planet he's from.
- Help Yourself In The Past: Played with in You in Five Minutes, where Julian five minutes from now, Julian from thirty minutes from now, and Julian in an hour all show up to get The Box. It's empty.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Rhett and Link, Kassem G, Wheezy Waiter, Ray William Johnson, and Ian and Anthony of Smosh have all guest starred in his videos. Oh and so has James Cameron. Julian wasn't nervous at all.
- Ray William Johnson drives in "You in Five Minutes". And is a "famous person" in "Red Eye Flashes Twice."
- You might also recognize Donnivin Jordan from a few TV shows like "Smash Cuts" as well.
- Husky Russkie: Gabrielle.
- Hypocritical Humor: Several times examples include:
- The aforementioned "Malk"
- Moving Out
- I Am a Humanitarian: Eat Randy is all about this. Presumably.
- Informal Eulogy: Chris' eulogy.
Josh: Alright Chris. I'm no good at eulogies. And there's not anybody here to impress, so I don't really feel that obligated to say anything at all, actually.
- It Is Pronounced Milk: Not Malk, and certainly not Mulk.
- Large Ham: Every character Julian plays. And everybody in Pre-Blessed Food (Especially Julian).
- Logic Bomb: Rock Beats Scissors
Julian: Okay, then play me in rock paper scissors and if you beat me, you don't have to play.
- Man Behind the Man: Mr Timn turns out to be this to Gabrielle.
- Mind Screw: You in five minutes, as well as the Kidnapped: Series 2 finale.
- Motor Mouth: Mr. Timn.
Mr. Timn: Ever wonder why a candy castle's made out of ice cream instead of candy?
- Mood Whiplash: The end of I'm Reading a Book.
- As well as Malk, TWICE.
- My Nayme Is: Mr Tim-nnn!
- * Negative Continuity: The shorts used to have a continuity during the earlier days, but lately it's fallen into this realm. Not that that's a bad thing.
- Non Indicative Title: Mr Timn never actually goes to Candy Land (As far as we know). And he's not the Milkman.
- Only Six Faces: Julian plays himself, Jeffery, Mr Timn, Sam (you're dad) and King Arthur among others.
- Political Correctness Gone Mad / Everything Is Racist: Racist Coffee
- Random Events Plot: Even in the days when there was a continuity, it was still pretty much this.
- The Reveal: In the finale of Kidnapped: Series 2, we finally get to see the man behind Gabrielle: It's none other than Mr. Timn!
- Serious Business: A LOT.
- Soprano and Gravel: "Reading a Book."
- Spell My Name With An N: Mr. Timn.
- Spin-Off: It's quiet. BUT NOT AT JEFFERY'S HOUSE!!
- The Stinger: Be sure to watch to the end of the credits of the Kidnapped: Series 2 finale.
- Stupid Statement Dance Mix: Too Late N00b to Granny Games.
- Take That: uMove to the Xbox Kinect. I boasts no controller, no disks, and no console. For the low, low price of $599.99.
- Talking to Himself: Julian often plays multiple characters in the same video. In You in Five minutes he plays three of himself!
- They Call Me Mister Timn
- They Killed Kenny: All of the Mr Timn skits end with him being fatally hit by a car.
- This Is Sparta: Brother. Please. Drink. My. Hot Kool Aid.
- "POUR! ME! A GLASS! OF MALK!!"
- Token Minority: Donnivin.
- Too Dumb to Live: Donnivin's character in Handbag.
- Wham! Episode: Execute!
- Wham! Line: From the above episode:
Gabrielle: Julian Smith is dead.