Patrick Seitz has, by his own estimation, worked on over 100 projects since his initial foray into the voiceover industry in 2001 with the Geneon OVA Amazing Nurse Nanako. While probably best known for his involvement with more popular titles like Bleach and Hellsing, Seitz has also received acclaim for his work in niche titles, such as Koi Kaze as Koshiro Saeki, Paradise Kiss as Joji "George" Koizumi, and Tales of Phantasia as Dhaos. Seitz is often cast as villains or enigmatic heroes, in keeping with his deep voice, although a few more recent projects (e.g. Ouran High School Host Club, One Piece, Red Line, and Bleach) have featured him going higher and zanier.
On the other side of the mic, Seitz adapted and directed the English dubs of the raunchy teen romp Girls Bravo, the slice-of-life Kamichu!, the mystery drama Monster, and the previously-mentioned fantasy OVA Tales of Phantasia, in addition to adapting over 100 episodes of other series.
Seitz has been moderately active in the anime convention circuit over the last few years, putting in over two dozen appearances throughout North America since mid-2005.
Prior to his current level of involvement in the voiceover industry, Seitz taught English at his high school alma mater, and received a BA in Creative Writing and an MFA in Creative Writing & Writing for the Performing Arts (both from UC Riverside).
Cool fact: with a beard, he almost looks like Adam Savage.
- Germany in Axis Powers Hetalia
- Agni in Black Butler
- Ragna the Bloodedge in BlazBlue
- Isshin Kurosaki and Sentaro Kotsubaki in Bleach
- As of episode 243 he also replaces David Lodge as Kenpachi.
- Captain Bravo in Buso Renkin
- Dracula in recent Castlevania installments
- Fenrich and Overlord Zetta in Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
- Simon Brezhnev in Durarara!!
- Raoul Creed in Ergo Proxy
- Frederic Chopin in Eternal Sonata
- Laxus Dreyar in Fairy Tail
- Sloth in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Luke Valentine in Hellsing
- Mamoru Akasaka in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Masamori Sumimura in Kekkaishi
- Roxis Rosenkrantz in Mana Khemia
- Wolfgang Grimmer in Monster
- Scorpion, Shao Kahn, half of Dark Kahn & Deathstroke in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. He reprises Scorpion in Mortal Kombat 9, as well as voicing DLC character Freddy Krueger.
- Franky in One Piece
- Umehito Nekozawa in Ouran High School Host Club
- "Sweet" JP in Red Line
- Chousokabe Motochika in Sengoku Basara (Both game and anime)
- Widdershin in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
- Bob in Tekken 6 and Street Fighter X Tekken
- Silverbolt in Transformers: War for Cybertron
- Dylan and Brahms in Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria
- Replaced the former voice actor who played Arthas in Warcraft III for a newer Arthas in World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.
- Kaptin Bluddflagg and Abaddon the Despoiler in Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
- Leon in the PSP version of Yggdra Union
- Cervantes de Leon in Soul Calibur V (replacing Wally Wingert). Also did the ADR Direction.
- Keith Goodman/Sky High in Tiger and Bunny
- Announcer in Persona 4 Arena
- ↑ Except for the "COME HERE!" and "GET OVER HERE!" lines, which are still performed by series co-creator Ed Boon ever since the first game
- ↑ The other half being the Darkseid component of the merger, voiced by Perry Brown