The Angry Beavers/Recap/E16 I Dare You
The Beavers start daring each other into doing all sorts of things. Dag however tries to beat Norb at his own game and invokes an infinity dare, which summons a "mystical beaver weirdo", and instructs them to do two dangerous dares. The first one is introduce themselves to fur traders. The second one is chew through the world's largest log over a flaming volcano, and while rabid wilves gnaw on their armpits.
Tropes featured in this episode:
- An Aesop: Don't dare people to do stuff, especially stuff that's harmful and/or that you wouldn't do
- Brain Freeze: Norb gets this after being dared to drink his jalapeno slushie as fast as he can.
- Fur and Loathing: Norb and Dag have to introduce themselves to 100 "unfriendly people" (read: furriers)
- Cruella to Animals: The people at the fur-coat convention are not averse to skinning whatever animals happen to be in style.
- Great Big Book of Everything: The book explaining all the rules of dares
- Jerkass: Everyone, really
- Old Master: The beaver mystic
- Omniscient Morality License: The beaverMystic
- Secret Test of Character