The Angry Beavers/Recap/E12 Fish and Dips
Daggett gets part of his tail chomped off by the legendary "Old Gramps", a giant fish known to swallow Swedes. Norb doesn't believe him, so Dag sets out to prove that Old Gramps does exist.
Tropes featured in this episode.
- Acceptable Targets: In this episode, Swedish people.
- Affectionate Parody: Of the classic book Moby Dick
- Cassandra Truth: Although, to be fair, Norb was right about one thing. It wasn't Old Gramps that chomped off Dag's tail. It was his wife Old Gram.
- Contrived Coincidence: What are the odds the Beavers would find the legendary Old Gramps living in their own lake?
- Failed Attempt At Drama:
Old Gramps: I am Old Gramps! Terror of the deep! Feel. My. Wrath! (cough, cough)
- Never Mess with Granny
- Keep Off The Kelp: Apparently, not doing so awakens Old Gramps. Or at least his wife.
- Screw Politeness, I'm a Senior!: Old Gramps and Old Gram
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl