The Angry Beavers/Recap/E01 Beaver Fever
In this episode, Norb and Dag perform a disco song called "Beaver Fever", and become famous disco stars.
This Recap page does not have a recap. (This page might or might not have a summary, which is much shorter than a recap.)
You can help this wiki by writing a recap of this work or installment.
Recap pages that do not have recaps are subject to speedy deletion without warning or debate.
- Bigger Than Jesus: Parodied, when Dag's statement that they are bigger than sliced bread causes a moral outrage.
- Ear Worm: Be-be-beaver fever!
- Deader Than Disco: Averted. In fact, far from being dead, disco is very much alive.
- Disco Dan: The outfits Norb and Dag wear
- Here We Go Again: After Norb and Dag's fame comes to an end...it's Barry's turn.
- Shout-Out: Barry the bear is a shout out to Barry White.