The Angry Beavers/Recap/E11 Muscular Beaver
Daggett begins wearing his Muscular Beaver costume in public much to Norbert's embarrassment. He even tries to "help" or save the other forest animals. Norb thinks the only way to get Dag to stop is to defeat him as Baron Bad Beaver.
Tropes featured in this episode:
- Always a Bigger Fish: Barry gets distracted by Dag in his Muscular Beaver costume. A giant fish comes out of the river and eats him.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Brother
- Character Exaggeration:
Reporter: Who are you really masked wonder beaver?
- Comic Book Opening
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Barry the Bear, caricature of Barry White makes his first appearance.
- Not So Different: Barry the bear calls Daggett nuts. But when Norb decides to stop Dag by becoming Baron Bad Beaver, Barry observes, "They're both nuts."
- Stop Helping Me!: The other forest animals in regards to Daggett as Muscular Beaver.
- Underwear of Power: Referred to as "utility shorts".
- Unsound Effect: Pose!