The poor meme-ridden "comedy" website Uncyclopedia is the stuff of internet legend and infamy. The site which originated in 1860 is now a multi-national effort and is viewed as best the best of its kind by some. Uncyclopedia currently specializes in tedious mockery of perceived competitors and petty in-fighting, with much of the content viewed as mass-produced junk, however there remains a peculiar fondness for some of its articles by fanatics. The site has however been viewed as a waste of server space by its host the evil Wikia Empire.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!—Uncyclopedia on AAAAAAAAA!
The Other Wiki. No, the Other Other Wiki.
The site's guidelines and rules are written in a truthful and non-satirical, but still humorous tone, the best example of which is “How To Be Funny and Not Just Stupid”
International editions are notorious for sometimes creating new puns for their titles. Désencyclopedie (“discyclopedia”), the French version, has a pair of dice (“dés” in French) as logo, the Norwegian version is called Ikkepedia (“notpedia”), the Russian version is Absurdopedia, the Spanish version is Inciclopedia  and the Danish version is called “Spademanns Leksikon”, a pun between respected Danish encyclopedia Lademanns Leksikon and “spade”, Danish slang for “retard”. In the Mandarin version, the name is still transliterated from Wikipedia, but the first word used here also means “fake”. Necyclopaedia, the Latin version, simply transposes the first two letters of “encyclopaedia” to form the Latin word ne, “not”. The Italian version is called Nonciclopedia, basically the same pun as the original one. The Japanese version is called Ansaikuropedia, from the katakana rendering of Uncyclopedia and is notorious for such bashing of Seiyuu and Anime that in some occasions surpasses that of Encyclopedia Dramatica.
- Author Existence Failure (invoked): “HowTo:Cut Your Own Head Off With a Chainsaw”
- A Worldwide Punomenon: On Inciclopedia's country page: “Those who don't know their country's hymn are called 'hymnrants'. Haha.”
- Bishonen: They have their own car company!
- Berserk Button: The site's page for Encyclopedia Dramatica shows a great amount of seething hatred, which is reciprocated in full on ED.
- Bigger Than Jesus: Things Bigger Than Jesus, But Smaller Than The Beatles.
- Bilingual Bonus: The full name given for Idiocrates is “έναν μικρό εγκέφαλο αλλά ένα μεγάλο πέος”, which translates to “A small brain but a big penis.”
- Blood Sport: Water Polo... With Sharks!
- Born in An Elevator / Instant Birth, Just Add Water: “HowTo: Deliver A Baby”
- Captain Obvious: “Captain Obvious”
- And his arch-nemesis is Captain Oblivious!
- Cluster F-Bomb: This article analyses a grammatically correct sentence consisting entirely of variations on the word “fuck”, in the same vein as “Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo”.
- Confusing Multiple Negatives: “Double negative”
- Conspiracy Theorist: “Jaws did WTC”
- Cute Kittens: …Let's huff 'em!
- Deadpan Snarker: Articles frequently show a biting, snide wit.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Encyclopedia Dramatica makes these guys look like frickin' boy scouts.
- Finger Gun: Handgun
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampires: “‘No More Room In Hell’ Act”
- The Hyena: “Hyena”, which one narrates.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: List of weapons that don't exist, but should contains a lot of them.
- Interactive Fiction: All of the games here.
- In Soviet Russia, Trope Mocks You: “C.C.C.P. World Fair”
- Jerkass: Most of the users.
- Just for Pun: Running Gag of the site.
- Long Title (every page here.)
- "Not Making This Up" Disclaimer: Inciclopedia's quotes for Manuel Rosales.
- The Nothing After Death: You Are Dead.
- Oscar Wilde: Uncyclopedia's unofficial mascot.
- Overly Long Scream: AAAAAAAAA!
- Parodic Table of the Elements: The Idiotic Table, the Canadian Periodic Table, and the Occasional Table.
- Poe's Law: According to The Other Wiki some people have come across this wiki and believed it to be factual.
- Public Medium Ignorance: You know the Vocaloids? Japan was actually stealing from the Greek, and they'd prefer you wouldn't know that.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Rule of Fun: Pretty much runs the place.
- Rule of Funny
- Schmuck Bait: Do NOT click any links!
- Self-Demonstrating Article: They have an entire category for them!
- Self-Deprecation/Take That, Audience!: It's very often declared in the articles that anyone reading or writing Uncyclopedia must be a morbidly obese male virgin and a tragic waste of skin that the world would be better off without. Among the index “Things you will never have” are brains, common sense, a girlfriend, health, intelligence, knowledge, popularity, safety, sex, or a sense of proportion.
- Self-Referential Humor (every page here.)
- Serious Business: I don't appreciate your attitude towards my potato chip situation
- Set Right What Once Went Wrong: “Assassins from the future”
- Shaggy Dog Story: “Fire Hydrant” and “The O. Henry Collection”
- Shaped Like Itself: The category “Recursive categories”, which contains only one category: “Recursive categories”. This was based on a silly category that someone else did on The Other Wiki.
- Stalker with a Crush: Martina Hingis
- Strawman Political: Things do not get much more left-wing than this.
- Supercop / Waif Fu: “Amanda Steele, Action Cop”
- Take That: The majority of the wiki. There are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of pages with jabs at President Bush, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
- Dear God, if you had a dime for every Take That Uncyclopedia ever made, you might be the richest person on the planet!
- Of course, rivals like Encyclopedia Dramatica don't get a pass, either.
- Every single article on Malaysia apparently written by an angry Indonesian. A very angry Indonesian. With a good sense of humor.
- They even have a rather amusing one towards TV Tropes;
Most tropers also appear to be unaware of the existence of what are called Discussion Pages.
- They aren't fans of Inheritance Cycle either
- The Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer: “The defense rests, your honor”
- This Is Sparta: Or not.
- Toilet Humour: I maed a yuky doody
- TV Tropes: Why, hello there. Notable among Uncyclopedia entries for being … well, pretty much accurate and truthful. Also notable for being featured on the front page on 30 July.
- Unreliable Narrator: quite a lot of pages. See this category.
- Wiki Magic: Fisher Price: A Retrospective is a critique of a single line of vandalism.
- A Wizard Did It: Wow! It's magical or something!
- Written Sound Effect: “These are things with names that would look totally awesome as comic sound effects.”
- Yin-Yang Clash: What happens when Memetic Badasses Mr. T and Chuck Norris fight? The collision of their fists creates the Big Bang.