Bleach Blazing Souls is a Play By Post Game set in an alternative not so far future. It has a vast array of characters, ranging from Idiot Hero types to Anti-Villain and right into Complete Monster with a wave of the hand. Being heavily influenced by the Nasuverse and .hack does not help to lessen the serious Mind Screw going on while taking a trip through the cast, either.
It has had no activity since November 2012, except for advertisements.
- Action Girl: Virtually all 'younger' women/girls are this.
- All There in the Manual: Comes with the territory. Most information about characters is stored in 'applications' of characters and can be checked by all users at any time, but is not aviable to the characters themselves. Applies to information about weapons, the plot itself and the races.
- Artifact of Doom: Angra Mainyu translates into 'evil spirit'. Take a guess what the main objective of one of the bad guys is?
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Ovan in Guardian Beast Form.
- Bad Future: Archer, Saber and Rider are time travellers from one of these.
- Badass Boast: Quite a few, in fact.
- Badass Creed: A small sample of them...
- Archer and Shirou both have their respective chant about themselves to summon Unlimited Blade Works, one of the strongest magics any Sugiura can use.
- Falling Star Has a Kamen Rider-esque speech that changes ever so slightly with each of his appearances.
- Badass Family: The main branch of the Suguiras.
- Beam Spam: What is worse than Zefonse's Expoisa? How about the more dangerous and faster Star Expoisa? It can punch a hole in Sekiseki-stone and the range is the same as Expoisa.
- Benevolent Precursors: The Guardian Beasts are this to the Sugiura and by extension, the Undead. Literally.
- Beyond the Impossible: Heroism, the King of Hollows, ripped right through a shield made out of Sekiseki-stone and the connected barrier it created.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Wataru, Yuusuke, Otoya, Misaiko, Shimura, Dai... All nice and benevolent people. Until the moment you cross their family, friends or innocents.
- Big Brother Mentor: Johnathan Walker takes it upon himself to show any new hero the ropes. Alexander is this to Waver, as well.
- Big Freaking Gun: David Nassau owns one of these. Oh, he also has a BFS too. Jealous?
- Big Screwed-Up Family: The Suguiras. Any family of them.
- Bi the Way: A suspiciously large amount of females is quite... curious in this regard.
- Blade of Fearsome Size: Tsubine's Sacred is taller than him by a foot and a half... and Zefonse's Zanpakuto is a bit taller than him as well. Chisei has a six foot-long katana also.
- Blessed with Suck: The Tsurugi-type Guardian Beasts grant their holder insane amounts of power... For a price. Which is usually way too high.
- Broken Bird: Iori Sugiura.
- Cursed with Awesome: Touma's right hand cancels the threads of fate around him. It eliminates his good luck, but also turns him into a Chick Magnet and gives him the ability to cancel every single spiritual ability in the world with a touch.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Excalibur comes complete with it's own theme for being DRAWN. Not to mention the theme for it being USED.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: An evil example comes from Heroism shattering Sekiseki-Stone with his hands alone. Wataru, the resident Kamen Rider Kiva expy, in Emperor Kiva form has one against Gilgamesh.
- Cool Old Guy: Imported straight from the Nasuverse, Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg is an incredibly powerful Sugiura Sorcerer that plays important roles in many backstories... Without existing as a character. His mythical Sword of Plot Advancement plays a role in one of the subplots as well.
- Determinator: If you're ever in a fight with Yuri Tsukuyomi or Shirou Emiya, prepare for one long-ass battle- not to mention if they're in a tag team situation.
- Deus Sex Machina: The Sugiura are able to recharge their Reiatsu by having (consensual) sex. Plain and simple.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Oh My, Dressed in all black, black hair, black everything!!! SURELY, IT MUST BE AN EVI- Never mind, It's just Yuri.
- Evil Counterpart: A Sugiura that reaches the height of power with a Sacred obtains a form called Kyuu Kyou. Too bad that reaching this stage ALWAYS creates an evil Split Personality, often more powerful than the original, and with the goal of destroying whatever is important to the Sugiura in question. Of course, when a normally evil Sugiura obtains it...
- Extreme Doormat: Subverted with Len, who seems like a complete loli bait at first.
- Face Heel Turn: Chisei will do this after leaving the Vizard Corps after obtaining Godhand.
- Foe Yay: A grand total of four offenders so far. Arcueid and Hinawa are the prime offenders, with Minato and Ayane following right behind.
- Energy Bow: All Quincy use this, naturally.
- Germanic Depressives: Berthold never smiles unless Miku's around, and never smiled at all before meeting her.
- Ho Yay: Mariyah Baishun-Otoko may enjoy seducing guys, but he's straight in every respect; so any relationships with other guys are generally not gonna happen.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: Two powerful characters in the story, Zefonse and Tsubine perform this in droves.
- Infinity-1 Sword: The Excalibur fits this quite well.
- Infinity+1 Sword: Gilgamesh has Ea. The full powered version could bring about The End of the World as We Know It.
- Made of Iron: Daigoro Ito. You don't hurt him, not without going through some serious attacking.
- My God, What Have I Done?: That moment when Dai realizes that he's let Heroism lock Soul Society away within itself for five years.
- The Messiah: Johnathan Walker not only inspires people, but also always tries to talk first before resorting to violence.
- It Runs in The Family: A common trait among the Suguiras is certain family activities. Most Suguiras also have varying animal traits. The Tohnos also have the Inversion Impulse that every generation has.
- One-Handed Zweihander: Tsubine, when not using Iaijutsu, wields his massive nodachi with one hand.
- One of Us: ALL members of the site are tropers themselves. Every. Single. One.
- One True Threesome: Some blame it on the fact that nobody wants to drop plot ideas in the community. The members claim it's just the right thing to do.
- Our Angels Are Different: Haseo and Aura/Morganna/Shiro are called the angel of death and angel of life, respectively. At least the latter has actual wings in the common sense.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Having different backstories as to why they are vampiric in the first place, no common rules regarding bloodsuckers exist... Besides drinking blood.
- Pre-Ass-Kicking One-Liner: A list of examples once more. Don't you just love these?
- Tsubine's favored one: 'Eclipse'. Another one that's not used quite as often: 'Full limit release. Commencing eradication.'
- Haseo delivers one memorable one to remind everyone what series he is an expy of... 'I'm right here... SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!
- Touma, another expy of many, has his usual 'I'll break your illusions!' shout right before punching someones face in. Take note he is more likely to be able to do that to a high-powered spiritual being than a normal human martial artist.
- 'I'll show you what it means... to truely kill something.' Delivered by Tohno Shiki whenever he is about to slice someone into more pieces than you can count on two hands.
- Primal Fear: Daigoro is completely and utterly afraid of himself. For good reason.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Main motivation of Haseo, and a prime example is delivered by Wataru as well.
- Selective Obliviousness: Once the topic is love, the normally quiet and reserved Takuri Sugiura is clueless.
- Shirtless Scene: Meet Kasai Rain. The human who has to take off his shirt for his powers to even work.
- Smug Super: Johnathan and Gilgamesh, for the good and evil side respectively.
- Troll: Hazama and Dhaos are the living, breathing embodiments of this.
- The Ark: Vis Dei
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Zefonse does not only slice you apart into eight bits. He also crushes your heart and inner organs in the same move. It should also be mentioned that his is not even CLOSE to what he IS capable of. Same for the method used to kill Arcueid, who was cut into seventeen pieces of meat.
- Token Loli: We just HAD to add Len in there...
- Too Dumb to Live: Let's just say that it is not a good idea to tell Wataru that his younger sister got enslaved and forced into submission.
- White-Haired Pretty Boy: Tsubine is a living chick magnet. Haseo has been noted to look handsome, but unlike the former, his bratty self ruins it.
- White Mask of Doom: Tsubine never takes off his mask for certain reasons.
Bleach Blazing Souls even has STAFF that embody certain tropes...
MOD: "Face claims" are not Fair Use according to copyright law. The images that were here have been removed.
The original Head Admin of BBS, Tsubine is now simply a member, though he retains his old rank. A mecha-freak and another Nasuverse fan, Tsubine will school you on anything and everything that he wants to.
The first of the Triumvirate of Adminship, Agito is the self-proclaimed trap. The man takes forever to make apps, but when he does so, they blow others' out of the water. One of the kinder ones, Agito tends to act out of his own way for others. DO NOT LET HIM DO THIS.
The second of the Triumvirate of Adminship. This guy will tell you what you're doing wrong, tell you how to fix it, splash beer on your face and then light it on fire. No, in all seriousness, out of the three, he's the one you go to for a large portion of your Nasuverse knowhow.
The third and final of the Triumvirate of Adminship. Spending most of his time with Kitty, he doesn't seem to RP much. However, when he does, he does well, and that's okay. Anyways, as an Admin, he's the one who'll rip your face off if you piss him off.
Out of all of the Global Mods, Dai is the neutral, cool-headed one. At least, that's what they like to say. If you piss him off to the point of raging though, well... yeah. He's also moe. Moe and uke. And a kiwi. A moe, uke, kiwi.
Kenny's girlfriend. Doesn't RP much either, however she's good at it when she gets around to it.
DON'T annoy this guy. That's your first warning, if you break it, don't expect mercy, and don't say we didn't warn you. Do anything to his girlfriend Saku, and it'll be even worse for you. (hope you like having your testicles ripped off through your wallet)
The other female staff member among guys and traps. Likes Vocaloids and Touhou. Also Pockeh's girlfriend. See having your testicles ripped off through your wallet for the result of hitting on her. All in all, she's a fun person to be around, and a good person to talk to, as long as you stay within two rules..
One: Never piss her off. Ever.
Two: Don't ever touch Pockeh. Seriously. She's not listed as Yandere for nothing. Lay a hand on her boyfriend and she will stop at nothing to make sure you suffer.
Dhaos the Troll/Raiki
The Kamen Rider of the group, he will Rider Kick you in the face without a second thought. Out of all the staff members, this is the one you want to piss of the LEAST... besides maybe Dai. Also see 'troll' and 'Texan' for other definitions.
Little is known about the enigmatic Yuri, except for an addiction to the Tales Of series. He RP's well, and is a good staff member, though.