I'll Kill You!
Someone threatens to kill someone else, often by yelling it at the top of their lungs, or by simply saying it, calmly. Or variations on this theme, most notably with the F-Bomb  or with an accent such as "I keel yew!" Hilarity Ensues, especially if the threatened person replies, "Is That a Threat?" If there's no realistic chance of it being carried out, this is also quite a straightforward example of Ineffectual Death Threats. Unless said target dies, in which case they will be near the top of the suspect list.
Anime and Manga
- Hunter X Hunter. Killua says this in chapter 303: "Enter this circle, and I kill you."
- Gon to Pitou at the end of Chapter 305.
- In chapter 309, Werefin to Ikarugo: "Don't get ahead of yourself! I should fucking kill you, dammit!"
- Battler yells this to Beatrice after Ange's death in the 4th game of Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
- In episode 17 of the Umineko No Naku Koro Ni anime Jessica blames Eva for the death of her parents. Eva gets defensive and accuses Jessica and Battler of killing George. Jessica gets pissed off at Eva's accusation and yells "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" at her.
- Asuka says this repeatedly in The End of Evangelion while trying to Grasp the Sun after she is utterly fragged by mass produced Evas but refuses to give up.
- A truly awesome example occurs in Naruto after the title character discovers an apparently dead Gaara on the ground with Deidara and Sasori sitting on top of his body.
Naruto: You bastards...I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!
- Tsunade-Sama was threatened to be killed by Jiraiya, after he deduced that she led negotiations with Orochimaru, if she would commit any kind of treason against their home village (Such as restoring Orochimaru hands. Orochimaru made it quite clear that his first deed with them would be to annihilate the home village).
- Another instance in the anime when Sai insults Naruto's size after Naruto insults his drawing has Naruto saying "Let me be perfectly clear. I hate you!" But when he says that it sounds like he's saying "I...KEEL YEW!"
- He says this to Haku too much earlier.
- And to Mizuki in the FIRST EPISODE. Actually, looking back, Naruto is pretty quick to say it.
- Despite having racked up, after 515 chapters, a body count of precisely zero.
- Not counting the ones he's had lengthy conversations with.
- Another example occurs with Kakuzu and Hidan:
Kakuzu: That wound on your neck is ugly. Cover it up.
Hidan: Hey, my hitai-ate [Japanese for "forehead protector"]! Wow, you actually picked it up for me? Kakuzu, you can be a nice guy when you try!
Kakuzu: Shut up, Hidan! Come on!
Hidan: Hey! Wait a sec! Yo, Kakuzu! You may act like a prick, but you really like me, don't you?
Kakuzu: Keep talking and I will kill you.
Hidan: Aw, don't get shy on me...
- And yet another when Tobi insinuates that Deidara's art is a "rip-off". Deidara's response?
"You...! I'm going to kill you!"
- Gaara to Kankuro "I've never once thought of you guys as my siblings. Get in my way...and I'll kill you."
- Kabuto to Naruto in chapter 165 "You are like a small bug right now...If you try something...I'll kill you."
- Elfen Lied: Bando to Mayu: "And if you're not straight with me I'll fucking kill you too!"
- Girls Bravo: The following is spoken by a Kilty-chan keychain:
"I love you! I hold you! I kill you!"
- In a Death Note flashback, when Misa tries to ignore a Stalker with a Crush who surprises her at night, he pulls a knife, saying, "Then I'll kill you and myself!"
- A similar exclamation is made by Light's father, in reference to his son and himself. He was acting, in order to prove Light wasn't Kira.
- In the official translation of Ichigo Mashimaro, Chika, who has been chucked in the bin, says this out of frustration when her sister and their neighbor come back in to watch her struggle to get out:
I'm gonna kill...ng...KILL BOTH OF YOU!!
Ayaka Yukihiro: Asuna, I'll kill you!
- Gundam Wing: This is Heero Yuy's Catch Phrase. It's Subverted in that, he never actually goes through with it no matter to whom he's referring. Since he's a slowly-thawing assassin, it may be that he's trying to convince himself that he has to kill people he cares about for The Greater Good...and utterly failing every time.
- Gundam Seed: Yzak towards Kira, or rather 'The Pilot of the Strike' to him.
- Except in the edited-for-Toonami dub, where he says, "I will destroy you".
- Tentai Senshi Sunred: Hellwolf says "Kurochu!"- translated by ANBU as "I kill youz!"
- Usually, monsters from Florsheim say this to Sunred before attacking him. And then, they get beaten to the pulp.
- How many times did Sesshoumaru calmly say to Jaken, "Shut up, I'll kill you." or "Urusai, korosuzo." The fact that Sesshoumaru even bothers warning Jaken implies that he's not planning to go through with the threat, though.
- Vincent says a version of it in Bizenghast, in reply to Edaniel's quirkiness: "I am going to kill you right in the face."
- Full Metal Panic!: Sousuke says this to Gauron... how many times? Every time Sousuke says this in a rage, Gauron tends to respond in ecstasy along the lines of: "Oh, I'm SO HAPPY Kashim!!" Which tends to end with Sousuke blasting him to bits... only for it to happen again. Hey, the guy's a cockroach.
Kaname: HE'S LATE!!! What is that idiot thinking, being completely out of reach two days straight?! He still has the notes I let him borrow! I couldn't do my homework, I'LL KILL HIM!!!
- Of course Sousuke forgot about it but he didn't get anything other than spanking with the Paper Fan of Doom.
- Miura, despite her boyish mannerisms, is actually quite squeamish about certain things (in contrast to the more girly-seeming Ena, who has no trouble with dehooking or cleaning fish and thinks frogs are cute). When taken on a fishing trip, she balks at being given bait, thinking it's going to be a worm. It's a grub instead. She is then offered salmon roe as a replacement.
Miura: That's way better than some grub! I'm gonna kill you!
- Noir: Part of the arrangement between Mireille and Kirika.
- Bleach: Yumichika in this clip saying "I'll kill you!" with a scary raep face, although it was just the fake soul in his gigai.
- Played straight by the real Yumichika in the Soul Society Arc when stopping to calmly threaten two officers who are slacking off in their street-sweeping duties.
- "If you leave even a single speck of dirt... I'll kill you."
- Loly says the following to Grimmjow before the latter brutally mauls her: "Aizen-sama is gonna kill you! He'll kill you! Kill you dead!"
- Played straight by the real Yumichika in the Soul Society Arc when stopping to calmly threaten two officers who are slacking off in their street-sweeping duties.
- In "The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Plus" Shadow Link screams "I'll kill every last one of you!" after Vio betrays him and is rescued by the other Links.
- Yuno in chapter 51 of Mirai Nikki to Akise. "How annoying you are. I'll kill you for good this time!" [dead link]
- Yuiko of Beast Master screams "If you're going to rape me, I'll kill you!" as she's stomping the hell out of some guy she thought was a rapist but who's actually Toki-san, Leo's friend who watches out for him. In the same chapter she's later attacked by a real rapist who holds a knife to her face and says "Don't you dare scream or fight back. If you get on my nerves, I'll kill you."
- In the first volume of the yaoi manga Under Grand Hotel Sen defends himself against a rapist by poking the guy's eye out with a cross necklace he won in a checker game from Swordfish. In response, the guy starts choking Sen and says, "You damn Jap! I'll kill you!"
- Black Lagoon: In episode 15 Revy tells Gretel, who just told her they're Not So Different, "Look, I really don't give a shit. If you fuck with him (Rock) again, I'll kill you. Not to mention, if you say anything to piss me off I'll kill you for that too."
- Misao reacts this way to being flashed by a crossdressing male opponent in Rurouni Kenshin. In Gratuitous English, too.
- We cannot forget Yatsume in one of the last volumes. He shouts it ad nauseum, saliva going everywhere! The reason for this? Saitou calls him a FREAK!
- Said by the Batguy in Yaiba, after he slice his forehead and cut his sunglasses in half.
- Averted in One Piece, where the main cast nevere seriously threaten to kill someone.
- Said by Kenshiro to Shin in Fist of the North Star when Shin tried to drive Ken into a Heroic Blue Screen of Death by killing Yuria. But Kenshiro doesn't work like that, and so a Curb Stomp Battle ensues.
- Pani Poni Dash! LOVES this trope to the point where it's close to a new genre: "Threatning Black Comedy". Seriously, it's kinda abused.
- Miyako throws the most over-the-top version of the trope by the fourth episode:
Miyako: I HOPE YOU DIE, YOU MISERABLE BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!
- In the English dub for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode 58, Mustang uses it quite well when put in a helpless situation.
Gold-toothed Doctor: "We just need you to open the portal and then return."
Mustang: "No, not a chance! I won't be your puppet!"
Gold-toothed Doctor: "I told you, we've run out of time."
*Soldier restraining Hawkeye slits her throat, letting her fall limp on the floor.*
Mustang: *silent for a beat, shocked* "LIEUTENANT!...LIEUTENANT!! LIEUTENANT!!!"
Gold-toothed Doctor: "Now then, maybe you've had a change of heart. What say you Mustang?"
Mustang: *still restrained* "I'LL KILL YOU!!!"
- It may be worth noting that his voice even cracked during his empty death threat.
- Near the end of Black Cat, Creed screams this at Train when it becomes clear that the latter isn't going to join him. The fact that he goes One-Winged Angel in the process makes it pretty clear that this is also the start of Creed's final Villainous Breakdown.
- Gamma to Byakuran in chapter 355 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
- Famously used (poorly) by Superboy Prime in Countdown to Final Crisis: "I'll kill you! I'll kill you to death!"
- In Sparks, Galahad, when trapped in a burning building, starts repeating to his attacker "I will find her and I will kill you".
- In his first appearance, The Joker was not played at all as funny, even in a dark way. He was, in fact, a permanently smiling psychotic gangster with no sense of humor whatsoever. In his first fight with Batman, Bats is actually the one making puns, Joker's Line? "I am going to kill you!"
- Throwaway line in the first Sam and Max Freelance Police comic, as they walk past the office of their neighbor, private investigator Flint Paper, who is in the middle of a brawl with some random Mooks. Paper's unconcerned with the violence and is about to throw a chair at one Mook, who is aiming two guns at him while shouting "AH KIH YEW!"
- Invoked unwisely in Daredevil; Bullseye and Daredevil go on a city-wide rooftop chase after Bullseye murders Daredevil's ex-lover Elektra. It ends with Bullseye dangling in Daredevil's grip over a long drop...until he shouts "Kill you! I'll kill--" and Daredevil drops him.
- In the Shaman King fanfiction A Gift of Love, this practically a stock phrase for Ren. He says it more than ten times. Ren II also threatens a few people in this manner in return for harming Lien. Most of the other characters that say it do so half-heartedly when they're annoyed and not with any murderous intent.
- Oh, Tuco...
- Becomes part of one of the most dramatic plot points of 12 Angry Men. The defendant, on trial for his father's murder, was heard shouting "I'm gonna kill you!" at his father earlier on the night of the murder. Juror #3 (the one leading the effort to convict, and clearly the most emotional juror) makes a point of this, stating that "anyone who says 'I'm gonna kill you' the way he said it, really means it". To disprove Number Three's point, Juror #8 (the one who was doubtful of the defendant's guilt from the beginning) proceeds to fling verbal barbs at Number Three, suggesting that he's trying to get the defendant convicted and executed "because he personally wants it, not because of the facts", and calling him a self-appointed public avenger and a sadist. This last remark is what makes Number Three snap.
Juror Three: * angry to the point of needing to be restrained by other jurors* I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL KILL HIM!
Juror Eight: * entirely calm in the face of all this anger* Now, you don't REALLY mean you'll kill me, do you?
Matrix: I'm going to kill you last.
- And later:
Matrix: Remember when I said I'd kill you last? I Lied.
Scagnetti: I'll KILL you! I'll fucking KILL you!
- Blade: Trinity
Blade: [They'll] kill you? Motherfucker, I'll kill you!
- Chain of Command
Maya Robenowitz: I'll kill you!
Young Temudjin: I'll kill you!
- Class of 1984
Andrew Norris: You hurt her, I'll kill you! I swear to God I'll kill you!
Jose Quesada: I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
Alexander Manning: I'll fucking kill you, Lizzie.
John McClane: Motherfucker I'LL KILL YOU!
Saddam Hussein: I will kill you until you die from it!
Erica: Say that again, I'll kill you! Hear me? I'll kill you!
- Rock Monster
Dimitar: I'll kill you!
Elle Driver: AAAAAHHH!!! OOOHHH!!! AAAAHHH!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!! AAAaaaAAAH!!! FUCKER!!! OOHHHH!!! FUCKING BITCH!!! AAAAH-AHAAA!!! HOLY FUCKING BITCH!!! YOU FUCKING FUCK!!! AAHHH!!! GIVE ME MY EYE!!! AAAOOOHH!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!!! YOU BITCH!!! YOU BITCH!!! AAAUUUUHHHOOOHHH!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU BITCH!!! EEEE I'LL GET YOU!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?! LEMME FUCKING AT YOU!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!? I'M COMING, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!!
- To put things into context, this is just after the Bride snatched out Elle's remaining eye and squashed it underfoot, then left her alive. This is very much a Villainous Breakdown on Elle's part.
- To put that into more context, Elle is now blind and in a trailer in the middle of the desert. With no way of finding her way to safety. With an extremely venomous snake somewhere on the floor. Basically, the Bride didn't want Elle's death to be quick.
Bryan Mills: If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Megatron: I'll kill you! Mine! Allspark!
Teddy: You call my dad loony again and I'll kill you.
Milo: Loony, loony, loony.
Teddy: Ahhhhhh! I'm gonna rip your head off and shit down your neck! Oh, I'm gonna kill that asshole!
Milo: You come on and try it, you little slimy bastard!
Chris: He wants you to go over there so he can beat the piss out of you and then take you to the cops!
Milo: You watch your mouth, smart guy. Let him do his own fighting.
Gordie: Sure. You only outweigh him by 500 pounds, Fatass!
Milo: I know your name. You're Lachance! I know all you guys, and all your fathers are gonna get a call from me! ...Except for the loony up in Togus.
Teddy: I'm gonna kill you! Son of a bitch!
- More Stand by Me:
Gordie: Don't move, Ace. I'll kill you. I swear to God.
- Sting in Dune, See tracks #3 and #6 for the relevant sound bites.
- If you think anything can top Taxi Driver, I'll kill you!
(bang) Ahhh! Ahhh! Aghh! You crazy son of a bitch! Fuckin' son of a bitch, you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you. Crazy son of a bitch! I'll kill you. (bang) Ahhh! Ahhhhhh! (bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang) You bastard! You fuckin' bastard! I'll kill you. You crazy son of a bitch! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ahhhh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ohh! (stab) Aghhhh! Ahhh! Ooh! Ooh! (scream) Don't shoot him! (bang)
...And that's only part of the scene.
- Kill You Twice (1998)
- Holla If I Kill You (2003)
- I'll Kill You... I'll Bury You... I'll Spit on Your Grave Too! (2000)
- Kaja, ubit cu te! (1967) (aka "Kaya, I'll Kill You")
- La diligencia de los condenados (1970) (aka "I'll Forgive You, Before I KILL You")
- Sale temps pour les mouches (1966) (aka "Next Time I'll Kill You")
- T'ammazzo! - Raccomandati a Dio (1968) (aka "I'll Kill You, and Recommend You to God")
- Voltati... ti uccido (1967) (aka "Turn... I'll Kill You")
- Una cuerda al amanecer (1972) (aka "You Are a Traitor and I'll Kill You!")
- Ich liebe dich, ich tÃ¶te dich (1971) (aka "I Love You, I Kill You")
- Ich werde dich tÃ¶ten, Wolf (1971) (aka "I Will Kill You, Wolf")
- Underworld Rise of the Lycans.
Lucian:(to the vampire elders) I'LL KILL YOU! ALL OF YOU!
Johnny: I think you're just a big bully, picking on people smaller than you are!
Ro-Man XJ2: [After a moment's thought] Now I will kill you.
- The Wolf Man (2010):
'Lawrence Talbot: I will kill ALL OF YOU!
- Although the context (Lawrence is about to transform in a room full of innocent people) is more of a warning than a threat. Played straight when he threatens to kill his father for killing his mother and brother and infecting him with lycanthropy.
- Stripes (1981):
Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
Sgt. Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.
Carlo: "Yeah! Yeah! Come on, now! Kill me! Be a murderer like your father! Come on, all you Corleones are murderers!"
Connie: "I hate you! I'll kill you!"
Carlo: "Come on! Kill me! Get up! Get out of here!"
Connie: "I hate you!"
Carlo: "Go ahead now or I'll kill you! You guinea brat, you."
- From The Long Kiss Goodnight:
Charlie: ...It ain't over. You're going to die screaming... and I'm going to watch. Am I telling the truth?
- And later when Charlie has caught up to the Big Bad:
Charlie: Die screaming, motherfucker.
- A scene from A Knight's Tale had one of the protagonists kicking a dead and fully armored knight screaming "If you're dead, I'll kill you!"
- The Room: I KILL YOU I BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY
- Red River:
Dunson: Cherry was right. You're soft. You should have let 'em kill me, 'cause I'm gonna kill you. I'll catch up with you. I don't know when, but I'll catch up. Every time you turn around, expect to see me, 'cause one time you'll turn around and I'll be there. I'm gonna kill you, Matt.
Rory Breaker: If you bend the truth, or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact, you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive. Do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill you.
- Forget Paris
Shenzi: He's as good as dead out there anyway. And IF he comes back, we'll kill him.
Banzai: Yeah! D'you hear that? If you ever come back, we'll kill ya!
Vincent: Full moon. ALL my stuff. And don't even think about running away because if you do I will hunt you down and kill you!
- Disney's Dinosaur
Kron(to Aladar): If you ever interfere again...I'll kill you.
- Non-verbatim one in Balto
Steele: Touch that box...and I'll tear you apart.
- The Stars My Destination: "You pass me by. You leave me rot like a dog. You leave me die, Vorga ... Vorga-T:1339. No. I get out of here, me. I follow you, Vorga. I find you, Vorga. I pay you back, me. I rot you. I kill you, Vorga. I kill you filthy."
- The Bible: Exodus 22:24 states, "My anger will be aroused, and I will kill you with the sword; your wives will become widows and your children fatherless."
- Thud! has Vimes do this during a particular moment where he was experiencing his worst fear.
- David Moody's Hater
- "Now go to bed, before I kill you!"
- C'baoth: "You will die for that, Mara Jade. Slowly, and in great pain."
Thrawn: "Your xenocentric chauvinism is no concern of mine. I care about performance and results, and your record is exemplary. I do not care about your petty bigotry. Understood?"
Commander: "Understood, Captain."
Thrawn: "Oh, and Commander, if I ever find out that your bigotry is affecting your performance, I'll have your carcass ejected with the next garbage load. Understood?"
- A National Lampoon O.C. and Stiggs story had Stiggs making the case for a trip to Mexico by describing the primal immediacy of life there: "'Give me that Kit-Kat, Ernesto, or I will kill you', they say."
- In Animorphs, Rachel screams this at David at one point.
- Only one?
- Harry in Harry Potter: "SHE KILLED SIRIUS! SHE KILLED HIM- I'LL KILL HER!"
- And played with at the end of that book:
Malfoy: You're dead, Potter.
Harry: That's funny, you'd think I'd have stopped walking around.
- Also, Harry threatening to kill Sirius in Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Not said verbatim, but Sherlock Holmes and Watson got to watch a scene in The Solitary Cyclist that, well, falls into Kick the Son of a Bitch territory.
"She's not your wife, she's your widow!"
- In Sphere by Michael Crichton, Norman figures out "Jerry's secret." He then attempts to taunt Jerry. Suffice it to say, Jerry does not appreciate this.
Live Action TV
- Alias (A Man of His Word)
Anna Espinosa: "I vill keely yew! Yew bastahd!!!"
- Buffy (The Initiative)
Harmony: "I can kill you where you stand."
- A different take on this is seen when Xander runs into Angelus, a powerful vampire who he's hardly in a position to threaten. He believes that Buffy will do the job however, so Xander simply says; "You're going to die. And I'm going to be there."
- Played for humor when Buffy knocks down a vampire who snarls, "I'll kill you for that!" Buffy responds, "For that? What were you trying to kill me for before?"
- Julie Brown used to shout this on a TV show from the early 90s called The Edge. She pronounced it with a thick accent, "I KEEL yew!"
- Charlie's Angels (Let Our Angel Live)
John Bosley: I'll kill you!
- Chuck (Chuck Versus the DeLorean)
Sarah Walker: I'll kill you!
- Law and Order Special Victims Unit (Wildlife)
Andre Bushido: I'll kill you!
- Eastenders (1998-10-27)
Peggy: I'll flaming well kill you!
- Roswell (Four Aliens and a Baby)
Liz Parker: I'll kill you!
- Star Trek the Original Series (The Enterprise Incident)
Kirk (to Spock): I'll KILL YOU! KILL YOU!
- Star Trek Voyager (Parturition)
Neelix: I'll kill you!
- Supernatural (Hunted)
Dean Winchester: I'll kill you!
- Supernatural (The Benders)
Dean Winchester: I'll kill you all!
- The Nanny (Fran Gets Mugged)
C.C. Babcock: I'll kill you!
- Lost (One of Them)
Ben: He'll [Jacob] kill me!
Sayid: I'll kill you!
- And in season four Sawyer says the following:
Sawyer: "If you harm one curly little hair on his (Hurley) head...I'll kill you."
- In the Grand Finale:
Locke: Then what's gonna happen, Jack?
Jack: I'm gonna kill you.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, episode "Adam Raised a Cain"
John Connor: I'll kill you! Let go of me! I'll kill you! ... I'll kill you.
- Dexter, season 2. Santos Jimenez, one of the guys who killed Dex's mom, is about to meet his own chainsaw-related end at Dexter's hands. His last words -while bound to a table with a thick layer of strong plastic- are "I will fucking KILL YOU!" Dexter is quick to point out what's wrong with Santos' threat.
- While Dexter normally appears mild-mannered and rarely shows aggression in public, when he thinks that his stepdaughter Astor has been kidnapped in season five, he immediately goes ballistic on the man and outright says, in front of his coworkers, that if anything has happened to her he will kill him.
- Scrubs: JD describes an instance of this at 0:19.
- On VH-1's I Love the '80s, Henry Rollins had this to say about Bobby Mc Ferrin's "Don't Worry, Be Happy":
Rollins: Don't tell me "Don't worry, be happy!" I'll, I'll KILL YOU!
- Café Americain (short-lived Sitcom from The Nineties starring Valerie Bertenelli): this was Carlo's Catch Phrase, demonstrating his jealousy over anyone making eyes at his girlfriend.
I kill him! I kill him bad! I kill him two times!
- The defendant in every single Perry Mason episode will say this...usually just before the scene where the recipient of said verbal threat ends up dead.
- Done twice on Red Dwarf. When a dead crew member is brought back as a hologram, everyone is reminded that Holly can only sustain one hologram at a time. "So if you die, I'll kill you!" In the episode where Lister and co. are made to believe that their experiences on Red Dwarf had been a game, they watch others play the game. Kochanski scolds Lister for taking so many risks to rescue her and tells him if he does it again, she'll kill him. He responds with a "Shut Up" Kiss.
- The Prisoner, with the twist that Number 6 knows that he's too valuable to kill.
- Done only once in Only Fools and Horses: in the episode "And The Unlucky Winner Is ..." Rodney finally snaps, and after being dangerously calm and polite, unleashes this line:
Rodney: Sorry about the bad language, Cassandra.
Cassandra: What bad language?
Rodney: GET OUT HERE NOW, YOU DIPSTICK, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! I'll tell you what's up with me. Thanks to you, I am now a twenty-six year old man who's just come second in a skateboard derby, I also have a 13 year old Brost fan called Trudy who's got the hots for me, and I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES ALL BLOODY WEEK, I'M GONNA GET YOU, DEREK TROTTER!"
- A long-running gag on Mystery Science Theater 3000 was for Tom Servo to speak for movie characters by saying "I WILL KILL YOU!" in his patented Mighty Voice at points when it seemed appropriate (or ironically inappropriate).
- In earlier seasons there was a separate gag with Joel and the 'bots pleading with the movie, the universe, or the other characters to "Kill him!" This was reserved mostly for Plucky Comic Relief characters that were lame and unfunny.
- Glee: Karofsky to Kurt in an uncharacteristically dark moment for what was originally a cracky comedy about unpopular singing high-schoolers. Kurt is rattled enough to transfer to a different school.
- "Я убью тебя, лодочник" (Russian for "I'll kill you, boatsman") from Профессор Лебединский ("Professor Lebedinskij"). Thanks to youtube for hosting the music video of this magnificent song
- "Mr. Reporter" by The Kinks has the line "I'll kill you, I won't let you distort my sound.
- "I'll Kill You" is the debut single of X Japan and was released in June, 1985. A re-recording of the title track was later featured on the band's first album, Vanishing Vision. It was also covered by the symphonic black metal band Anorexia Nervosa on their 2004 album Redemption Process.
- Type O Negative's Kill You Tonight (Lyrics: "Kill you Kill you I'll fuckin kill you I'll kill you tonight Yeah, I'll kill you tonight I said I'll kill you tonight I'll fuckin' kill you" ...etcetera)
- Enigma's song "I Love You, I'll Kill You."
- "I'll fuckin' kill you." - Insane Clown Posse, Rainbows And Stuff (Bizaar)
- "Tonight I'm gonna kill you..." - Same band, "Another Love Song" (The Amazing Jeckel Brothers)
- And "I'mma Kill You" on Bang! Pow! Boom!
- Eminem's songs "Kill You", and "Guilty Conscience" featuring Dr. Dre...
Eminem: "You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?!"
Dr. Dre: "Wutchoo say?"
Eminem: "What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?"
Dr. Dre: "I'm a kill you, mothafucka!"
Eminem: "Ah-ah! Temper, temper!"
- "I Will Kill You" by Cannibal Corpse, really surprised no one added it sooner.
- Meat Loaf did a song called "I'll Kill You If You Don't Come Back".
- "We'll Kill U" by The Lonely Island, which is one of the least threatening example of this trope.
Achmed the Dead Terrorist: Silence! I KEEL YOU!
- In 12 Angry Men, the jurors talk about how the accused shouted, "I'll kill you!" at the victim shortly before the murder. Juror #3 insists that no one would say such a thing unless he means it, but is ultimately forced to back down when he shouts the same thing at Juror #8.
- A View from the Bridge:
Eddie: I'll kill you for that, you son of a bitch!
Gary: Well at least my mother doesn't make a living on her back!
Jimmy: You're dead!
- Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams has Ophelia say "I will kill you!" quite a few times in the average battle.
- Clock Tower
Scissorwoman: "I'll KEEEEEL YOOOOOOOU!"
Parrot: IKEELYOU, IKEELYOU!
Lili Zanotto: I'm gonna kill you so much.
- Also Napoleon's soldiers. "DIE! I KEEL YOU!"
- Portal: "I'm not kidding now. Turn back, or I will kill you."
- Devil May Cry 3
Beowulf: I will Killyou. (played the times Beowulf Turns Red)
Ganon: You DARE bring light to mah LAIR?! YOU MUST DIE!
- Ganon again in Link: The Faces of Evil:
Ganon: Join me, Link. And I will make your face the grrrreatest in Korridai! Or else you will DIE!
- In Mass Effect, the female Mooks enjoy yelling either "YOU MUST DIE!" or "I'LL KILL YOU!" in the most obnoxious voice ever.
- Squadmate Jack from Mass Effect 2 has similar combat dialogue. Other characters say variants as well - most notably Jack and Miranda, whose combined hatred of each other could power the state of New York for an entire year. Probably two.
- Gears of War: When some a Locust Drones is taken hostage as a meat shields, they may say "I'LL KILL YOU!" in a grunted voice. Funny, as the only thing the hostage Drone will do is haplessly absorb bullets or have its neck snapped.
- Live a Live: When you are about to fight OD-10, the boss of the Sci-Fi Chapter through the Captain Square game the title sequence is interrupted by the words Kill You
- Cave Story. Real conversation snippet after Balrog force-feeds Toroko red flowers.
King: YOU! You're the Doctor!
Doctor: Yes, I am the Doctor... and soon to be your new ruler. So what is it you plan on doing with that sword? Hmhmhmhm...
King: I'll kill you!!
- No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle has a suitably epic line spouted by Travis before the final boss fight.
Travis: Give me all your hate, your anger, your everything. I'll take it all and FUCKING KILL YOU WITH IT!
- One of the start-of-match taunts heard from Broly in the Dragonball Z Budukai Tenkiachi series.
- Before each match, Shen Long from Bloody Roar 3 delivers his in true Narmtastic style: I'LL KILL YEWWW!!!
- As is his style, Laharl delivers a truly epic example of this trope after the emotional scene of Flonne accepting her punishment from Lamington and being turned into a flower as a result.
Lamington: King Laharl... do you despise me?
Laharl (barely articulate): Despise... you? Despise you?! OF COURSE I DO YOU BASTARD!
Laharl: Kill... you...! I'LL KILL YOU! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
- In Soul Calibur 3, if you fight Night Terror with Raphael, and then dodge his opening attack, Raph scowls and matter-of-factly says, "I shall kill you now."
- Team Fortress 2, one of Heavy's many domination lines:
Heavy: I will keel you and keel you and KEEL you!
- An unused quote of the Demoman's is a drunken ramble.
Demoman: Gonna kill you and I'm keep killin' you and I never, cause you're be dead and then I'm gonna kill you.
- Postal 2 has this phrase word-for-word as a random NPC voice quip, usually uttered if you get too close to a hostile NPC just before they proceed to do exactly as they say. (Unless you kill them before they finish saying it.)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia: Blanc/White Heart says she will do this to Vert/Green Heart when Thunder Tits says she's less adequate as a goddess than her because she's flat-chested.
White Heart: The hell's that? Listen to that crap, talkin' out yer ass! I'll kill you! DIE!
- And again she says this when she takes a look at her blog and notices that someone is trolling in them.
Blanc: Wha-? Why the hell're people acting like fools on my site?! Who the hell did this? I'll kill 'em!
- In Grand Theft Auto III, the Colombian street thugs (wearing hilarious purple "cowboy" outfits) randomly yell (i.a.) "Ai'm goeeng to keel you!" when they notice the player's character wandering in their turf.
- Shin Megami Tensei I: If you get on the Law Hero's bad side by taking the Neutral or Chaos route, he eventually snaps:
- A Facebook game, Buddy Rush, has one of the classes names "Aiki Lu". She was named so when she was born, accidentally injuring her father leading to him crying out "I'll kill you!!!"
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 provides us with Rocket Raccoon's defeat quote:
I'LL KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A-
- Homestar Runner: From Strong Bad's hypothetical attempt at a kids' show.
Strong Bad: Um, no, he's behind the box. No, uh, he's not even behind the box, he's barely obscured by the box. Look, The Cheat is behind the freaking box! [Record Needle Scratch HE'S BEHIND THE BOX! I'LL KILL YA! I'LL KILL ALL YOUR DOGS!!
- The Nostalgia Critic: "A BAT CREDIT CARD, YOU BASTARDS!!! I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you! All of you will die! You'll get the gas!"
- The Spoony Experiment: Spoony's review of Bloodwings: Pumpkinhead's Revenge culminates in this. After suffering through the worst game he's ever played in his life and going more than a little nuts over it, he says there's a good side.
Spoony: "There's a good side! There's a good side!" *holds up the instruction book to the game* "You see this? The people who made this game actually had the balls to put their names in the back of the fucking instruction book - and I swear to God, if I ever find any one of you assholes, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! I WILL STAB YOU IN THE BRAIN!"
- This Order of the Stick strip, after Heroic Sociopath Belkar is treated to a You Killed My Father Prepare to Die.
Yokyok: He was a good father!
Belkar: But he was a better fashion accessory!
Yokyok: I'LL KILL YOU!!
- Belkar is good at inspiring murderous intentions towards him:
Belkar: Miko just committed her very first evil act, so let's all give her a round of applause.
Prisoners: Woooo! Good job!
Miko: I'm going to kill you, halfling.
Belkar: And she's already working toward her second, what a go-getter!
- When Nale hits Elan with a double-whammy of an Emotion Bomb and a (totally made-up) Break the Cutie speech about how Haley is evil and sold out Elan's True Companions, Elan lunges at Haley in grief-stricken fury, telling her that he hates her and that he's going to kill her. She manages to snap him out of it at the last moment.
- I'LL BREAK YOU DEAD!
- "HYU JABBERING VEAKLING! I KEEL HYU!"
- NOW I VILL NOT JUST KEEL HYU - NOW I KEEL EFFERYVUN!
- This has been Captain Vole, a supporting character in Girl Genius.
- Dominic Deegan: I KILL YOU!
- And that was the eponymous lead character biting his crystal ball after it showed him visions of his girlfriend's really evil ex breaking her heart and plotting to have her commit suicide a few months back.
- The Inexplicable Adventures of Bob—Fructose Riboflavin: "LET ME IN LET ME IN LET ME IN! I HATE YOU BOTH! I'LL HATE YOU FOREVER! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!! AIGHHH! YOU... YOU... YOU BOTH SUCK!"
- MS Paint Masterpieces' "I'LL KILL YOU TO PIECES!"
- Homestuck: Gamzee to Karkat
I AM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING KILL ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.
and paint the wicked pictures with your motherfuckin blood.
FROM YOUR VEINS WILL DRIP MY MIRACLES.
your crushed bones will make my special stardust.
WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL, BROTHER.
- Futurama: The Honking
Bender: I'll kill you!
Fry: [Affectionately] I'll kill you too, buddy. I'll kill you too. *proceeds to get strangled by Bender*
- Leela's Homeworld
Leela: I'll kill you!
- Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?
Fry: You bastard! I'll kill you! You bastard!
- War is the H-Word
Zoidberg: That's my joke! I'll kill you!
Homer: Hmm. Cable's out. Think I'll have a beer. Hmm. Not a drop in the house. What do you know.
Marge: Homer, I'm impressed! You're taking this quite well.
Homer: I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!
- The Boy Who Knew Too Much from Season Five...
Freddy Quimby (who happens to be on trial): It's chowdah! CHOWDAH! I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you! Especially those of you in the jury!
- In the episode "Jaws Wired Shut", Marge hears Homer screaming "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" at Bart. It turns out they're rehearsing a school play - and Homer was just reading the title.
- In "Sweets and Sour Marge", while they're all in court:
Corupt Candy Executive: I'll kill you! I'll kill you all!
Judge: Sir, you realize that can be interpreted as a threat?
CCE: -Hissing- I'll kill you in your sleep!
- The Ren and Stimpy Show, "Stimpy's Invention":
Ren: YOU FILTHY SWINE! I WILL KEEEEEL YOU!
- Also in the Adult Party Cartoon episode "Altruists", when the duo is trying to break into a house.
Stimpy: Ren, what are you going to do?
Ren (slapping Stimpy): I'm going to try to refrain from KEELING YOU!
- Homestar Runner has this gem after Strong Bad loses his temper with "the kids at home" in the Strong Bad E-mail "for kids"
Strong Bad: I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL YOUR DOGS!!!
Colette: I'll make this easy to remember -- keep your station clear, or I WILL KILL YOU!
Scrooge: Gyro, if we drown, I'll kill you!
- Regular Show
- It's Time
Rigby: "I just wanted to see Zombie Dinner Party with my bro, who flaked on me for some girl who doesn't even know he exists!"
Mordecai: "I'LL KILL YOU!"
- Death Punchies
Mordecai "Either that, or your death punch totally blows."
Rigby "I'LL KILL YOU!"
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, "Sickly Sweet":
Mandy: "I'LL KILL YOU!!"
- Metalocalypse (Performance Klok)
John Twinkletits: I'LL KILL YOU!
- Also, in Cleanzo:
Snazz Blammymattazz: You're paranoid, man.
Dr. Rockzo: PARANOID?! I'LL KILL... I'LL KILL YOU!
- Home Movies - when the video store clerk won't accept Brendon's video, Coach McGuirk tries convincing him with a song:
McGuirk: Watch it again / One more time / Watch it again or I'll break your back / Watch it again / Or I'll punch your f* cking face / You gotta accept the kid's movie / Or I'll ki-ill you`!
- Jason also says this to McGuirk in the episode "School Nurse" when he learns that McGuirk has been trying to go out with the school nurse, whom Jason has a crush on. This one is of the "I keel yew!" variation.
- South Park episode "Volcano"
Stan: I'll kill you!
Cartman: I'll fill you full of lead!
[[spoiler:Chicken: I'm gonna kill you.
Dr. Tran: WAUGH! (runs away)
Chicken: (starts chasing after him) I didn't mean it!
Dr. Tran: (running across) AAAAAAAAAAUGH-Haaaughhh
Chicken: (pleading) Don't be angry!]]
- Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation SLUMBER:
Numbuh 4: (who is disguised as a girl, sees Numbuh 86's room): Rainbow Monkeys??? I would never take YOU as a rainbow monkey fanatic.
Numbuh 86: I just can't resist them, and if you tell any of the boys I WILL KILL YOU!
Tito: All right, Frankie, that's it! You've insulted my pride! That means death!
- The Batman: The Animated Series episode Legends Of The Dark Knight had a sequence taken from Dark Knight Returns that used this phrase.
The Mutant Leader: I KILL YOU! I EAT YOUR HEART! I SHOW YOU WHO RULES GOTHAM CITY!
Batman: Alright, son. Show me.
- In Avatar: The Last Airbender, Katara goes berserk after finding the soldier who killed her mother. How berserk? She stops the rain.
- Don't forget her little chat with Zuko at the end of "The Western Air Temple." DAMN.
Katara: You might have everyone else here buying your "transformation," but you and I both know you've struggled with doing the right thing in the past. So let me tell you something right now. You make one step backward, one slip up, give me one reason to think you might hurt Aang and you won't have to worry about your destiny anymore. Because I'll make sure your destiny ends, right then and there. Permanently.
Alex: I'm gonna kill you, Marty! I'm gonna strangle you! Then bury you! Then dig you up and clone you! Then I'm gonna kill all your clones! Then, I'm never talking to you again!
- Uttered by Shere Khan at the end of The Jungle Book just right before he attacks Baloo.
- From American Dad!:
Snot: You should thank us! We saved you from suffocating under her!!
Steve: Is that a fat joke?!
Snot: ...yeah! Yeah, I guess it IS!!
Steve: I'LL KILL YOU!!
- Ellen De Generes related a time she was walking out in the airport parking lot, and saw a swarthy guy laboring at changing a tire - she let out a sympathetic laugh, which he misinterpreted as a laugh at him. He angrily said to her, "I kill you with one punch to your stupid head!"
- Real Life examples of this appear from time to time in (The Customer is) Not Always Right. This is a particularly cute (yet still creepy) one.
- Colt Cabana hates unprofessionalism.
- A famous internet meme has the Pokémon Magikarp declaring "I swear to God, when I evolve I'm going to kill you all."
- Many schools take any student saying this seriously, even if the person they said it to argues that they knew the person was only joking.
- 419-scammers have a tendency to mail death threats to people, pretending to be hitmen, in order to get money.
- Achmed the Dead Terrorist will kill you, but he wants you to be silent first.
- "Fucking I'll fucking kill fucking you, fuckface!"
- including Relena, Duo, Quatre, Zechs...