Harry Potter began as a series of seven fantasy novels by J. K. Rowling and later expanded into a multimedia franchise. We have separate pages for its book, film, and video game incarnations; this one is a disambiguation page to help you locate the more specific one you were looking for.
- The novels, the 1997-2007 book series consisting of 7 novels, 3 spinoffs, and a theater play sequel:
- Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix
- Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- The play Harry Potter and The Cursed Child and its novelization
- Harry Potter films, the 2001-2011 series of film adaptations on the aforementioned books.
- Harry Potter video games, a series of video games, most based on straight adaptions of the films, although including some original titles.
- LEGO Harry Potter a duology of Lego Adaptation Games
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, immensely popular recreations of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley to be found at various Universal theme parks
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, an Augmented Reality Game released in 2019
Also see A Very Potter Musical and its sequel, a popular set of fan musicals; Potter Puppet Pals, another famous fan production; the notoriously bad fanfic My Immortal, as well as the notoriously good fanfic Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.
For tropes specific to individual installments, visit their respective work pages.
This page has no trope entries and desperately needs them. You can help this wiki by adding those trope entries.